As part of Mental Health Awareness Week, Dr Jonny Bloomfield, a sleep expert who has helped Premier League stars rest easy, answered questions on Twitter as part of a series of Q&A sessions with industry experts.
And he has 10 tips to follow which will help you sleep well.
- Have a great reason to get up in the morning. Feeling valued is so important, so seek your purpose and look forward to each day
- Wake up, get up. The most important time of the day is the morning, it starts the countdown for the next sleep
- Morning sunlight and even some fresh air keep the body clock on track
- Eat a protein rich breakfast. Slow release energy
- Keep organised. Manage your time well and aim to keep your evening free
- Keep perspective. Don't let things get on top of you unnecessarily
- Diet and exercise can determine how well you sleep that night
- Consume carefully - alcohol, caffeine and screen time can cripple your sleep
- Boring bedroom. Keep it free from technology or textbooks
- Stick to a routine. Keep the same sleep/wake times seven days a week!
It shares tips and guidance from experts, the clubs and players as well as from the NHS and national organisations working in these areas to help supporters stay strong and positive.
And the hub will continue to develop, offering fans expert guidance in other areas to help maintain their health in these challenging times.
See: #StayWell hub