Due to COVID-19, fans are not currently able to attend Premier League matches.
Ordinarily, if you are looking to buy tickets for Premier League matches you should always buy them directly from Premier League Clubs.
You can purchase tickets safely from official Club websites or ticket offices, in person or over the phone. Clubs will also provide details of any authorised ticket partners on their official site.
- Premier League matches are always very popular and it is sometimes necessary to be a member to be able to apply for tickets at Clubs, or for some of the higher profile fixtures.
- Memberships are commonly available as a one-off purchase, and provide great benefits including priority access to tickets.
- For some of the most popular fixtures, such as derby matches, Clubs might also use systems such as Loyalty Points to offer tickets firstly to fans who have previous attended matches on a regular basis.
- Tickets are in great demand, but in most cases any seats that remain available after priority sales can then be offered on general sale, for example to first-time fans.
- Most Clubs categorise matches (e.g. Grade A, B or C) and fans should look out in particular for lower grade matches, where availability is sometimes greater.
- Hospitality packages include match tickets and a host of other extras, ranging from fantastic food and drink options to car parking, match programmes and souvenir gifts. They offer a memorable day out and are often available on general sale.
- Each Club has its own sales processes, which are explained in more detail on their websites. If you contact a Club, they will also be happy to provide information or guidance on your options for any of their forthcoming fixtures.
For more info on safe ticket buying, click here.