The Premier League and Premier League Charitable Fund place great importance on safeguarding and we believe that everyone has the right to enjoy football and participate in our activities in safe and inclusive environments.
We are committed to:
• Working in partnership with Clubs, The FA, statutory agencies and other key partners to promote and protect the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and adults at risk.
• Ensuring that safeguarding responsibilities and procedures for raising concerns are widely understood and embedded in our values and practice.
• Raising awareness and empowering everyone we engage with to create safe environments, to identify and respond appropriately to safeguarding concerns.
• Empowering children and adults at risk to understand their rights and where they can get help or advice if they need it.
• Creating an environment where it is as difficult as possible for any form of abuse, exploitation or mistreatment of children and adults at risk to take place.
• Implementing robust safeguarding governance arrangements.
• Embedding a holistic approach to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and wellbeing of children and adults at risk.
Information and support for children and young people aged 12 and aboveClick hereExternal Link
Information and support for children under the age of 12Click hereExternal Link
Overarching regulations, policies and proceduresClick hereExternal Link
Information and key contacts to access support and share your concernsClick hereExternal Link