In Fantasy Premier League Draft, managers are allowed to make trades.
Here is what you need to know about transactions.
After the draft has completed, depending on how your league has been configured, you can trade players with other managers in your league. Your league will have one of the following settings:
- No trades: No trading is allowed.
- All trades: Trading is allowed, accepted trades will be instantly processed.
- Administrator approval: Trading is allowed, accepted trades can be vetoed by the league administrator.
- Manager approval: Trading is allowed, accepted trades can be vetoed by other mangers in the league. If 50 per cent of managers object to the trade then it won't take place.
When trades are subject to approval, approval will be assumed if not given by the waiver deadline.
Trade settings can only be changed before the draft starts.
Trade offers can be made each Gameweek until the waiver deadline. If trades in your league require approval, then the trade deadline will be 24 hours before the waiver deadline.
A trade offer involves proposing to swap one or more players in your squad with the same number of players from another squad in your league.
Trades can involve multiple positions but must be like for like. For example, you may offer to trade 1 Midfielder and 2 Forwards for 1 Midfielder and 2 Forwards but not 2 Midfielders and 1 Forward.
Trade offers may be withdrawn at anytime until they are accepted by the other manager.
You may propose the same player in multiple trade offers. Once a trade is accepted any other trades involving players in the accepted trade will be invalidated.
If a trade hasn't been accepted by the waiver deadline (or 24 hours before if approval rules apply) then it will expire.
Trade offers must be accepted by the waiver deadline.
If trades in your league require approval the trade deadline will be 24 hours before the waiver deadline.
Once a trade offer has been accepted it can't be cancelled.
Trades in leagues which don't require approval will be processed instantly.
Trades which require approval will be processed as soon as they satisfy the required criteria.
At the waiver deadline trades which haven't been explicitly objected to will assume to have been approved. Trades will be processed before waiver requests.
Trades which do not meet the required approval criteria will be flagged as vetoed as soon as the rejection criteria is met.
A trade can be in one of the following states:
- Proposed: Offer has been made.
- Withdrawn: Proposed trade withdrawn by the instigator.
- Rejected: Proposed trade rejected by the recipient.
- Accepted: The trade has been accepted but requires approval.
- Invalid: A player involved in the proposed trade has been part of another accepted trade.
- Vetoed: The trade was accepted but has been vetoed by the league administrator or managers.
- Expired: The proposed trade wasn't accepted by the trade deadline.
- Processed: The trade has been made.