Week on week, he seems to tear up old records and set new ones, as was exemplified in City's 2-1 win at Fulham, netting his 34th Premier League goal of the season, and his 50th in all competitions.
Thanks to Haaland's impact, Man City remain on course to win a treble. They have gone above Arsenal at the top of the Premier League and face Real Madrid in the semi-finals of the UEFA Champions League and Manchester United in the final of the FA Cup.
After matching the all-time record for most goals in a season, we look at some of the incredible numbers behind the Norwegian's debut Premier League season.
Haaland's amazing stats
- Haaland has 34 goals in his first 30 Premier League appearances, equalling the record for most goals in a single season, jointly held by Andrew Cole and Alan Shearer who achieved theirs in 42-match campaigns. He already holds the outright record for most goals in a 38-match season, surpassing Mohamed Salah's total of 32 from 2017/18.
- Haaland has reached 50 goals this season. The only player in the history of top-flight English football to score more in all competitions in a single campaign is Dixie Dean, with 63 for Everton in 1927/28.
- At his present 1.13 goals-per-match rate, Haaland would break Shearer’s Premier League record of 260 goals in his 231st match. For context, Shearer made 441 appearances.
- No player has scored more goals in a season for Man City than Haaland. Tommy Johnson’s mark of 38 goals stood since 1929 before Haaland broke it by mid-March.
- Haaland is the first player in the Premier League to score hat-tricks in three successive home matches, and the first Man City player to score a Manchester derby hat-trick since 1970.
- Haaland is the joint-fastest player to reach 10 Premier League goals, doing so in his sixth match, equalling Mick Quinn's record.
- Haaland began the season with a goalless match against Liverpool in the Community Shield, before netting twice on his Premier League debut against West Ham United. He was only the second player to score twice on his first Premier League appearance for Man City, along with Aguero in 2011.
- Haaland's 34 goals have come from only 55 shots on target. Twenty-two of his goals have been with his left foot, six with his right, and six with his head.
- Haaland scored five goals against RB Leipzig, reaching 30 career Champions League goals in fewer matches (25) and at a younger age (22 years, 236 days) than any other player in Champions League history.
- Haaland is the first player in the Premier League to score hat-tricks in three successive home matches, and the first Manchester City player to score a Manchester derby hat-trick since 1970.
- Haaland has also found the net in the League Cup and FA Cup this season, scoring against Liverpool in a 3-2 win in the EFL Cup. He also netted a hat-trick FA Cup against Burnley in the FA Cup, becoming the first Premier League player to score a hat-trick in three different competitions in a single season.