Last week it was confirmed the 2019/20 Premier League season will resume on 17 June, if all safety requirements are in place.
And we're pleased to let you know Fantasy Premier League is open again for FPL managers to prepare for the run-in.
But you'll notice we've made the following changes:
- The remaining season's fixtures have been allocated new Gameweeks
- Each new Gameweek is indicated by a "+" (e.g. GW30+, GW31+, GW32+)
- GW30+ is a Double Gameweek starting with two midweek fixtures (AVLSHU and MCIARS) followed by a full round of 10 matches
- FPL managers can make unlimited free transfers until the GW30+ deadline without playing a Wildcard
- Prices of players will not change until after the GW30+ deadline has passed
- Any unused chips or Wildcards will remain available for use before the end of the season
- Triple Captain, Bench Boost and Free Hit chips are available in GW30+
Using your chips
Because of there being unlimited transfers there is no need to use your Wildcard for GW30+. Managers using iOS need not use the Wildcard option available here.
Android users looking to activate their Free Hit chip for GW30+ will need to do so on the web and not the app.
When is the first deadline?
With each match being played behind closed doors and broadcast in the UK it represents a great opportunity for FPL managers to tune in and scout players, identify differentials and gain an advantage on mini-league rivals.
And in the lead-up to the Gameweek 30+ deadline, The Scout will return to provide FPL managers with comprehensive insight and tips.
Please note that Head-to-Head leagues ended in Gameweek 38. However, FPL managers can create new H2H leagues for the remaining nine Gameweeks in the normal manner.
Classic leagues will continue as usual through to Gameweek 38+.
The Scout is back
There will be a series of articles on FPL transfer targets as The Scout pinpoints which players managers should sign with their unlimited transfers.
The Scout will also suggest when to use your remaining chips and reveal what impact the temporary rule changes regarding substitutions might have.
And, as usual, from the week beginning 15 June there will be Ones to watch, Differentials, Captain picks, Scout Selection and the all important FPL team news.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your patience over the past few weeks. We will continue to provide further updates, along with exclusive Fantasy Premier League content, via @OfficialFPL on Twitter and Facebook.