How did you get on with the latest Premier League Primary Stars Friday Family Challenge?
Could you put the Panini stickers in the right order in our Friday maths puzzle?
Every week we are setting an education-linked challenge for all the family.
The most recent was a Stick with Maths puzzle created by teacher and author Bobby Seagull, who explains the answer in the video above.
- The player in Spot A is Harry Maguire, who is the tallest at 1.94m.
- Spot B, our goalkeeper, is Brighton's Mat Ryan.
- To work out who stands in Spot C you needed to determine who the shortest of the remaining players was. The answer is Patrick van Aanholt, at 1.76m tall.
- Callum Wilson is 4cm shorter than Mat Ryan, so he takes Spot D.
- Spot E belongs to West Ham United striker Sebastien Haller, who is 10cm taller than Callum Wilson.
Friday Family Challenge answer
Stick with Maths is one of many free online curriculum-linked activities available for families to try on PLPrimaryStars.com, covering topics such as English and PE for five to 11-year-olds.