Managers who qualified for the FPL Cup can now see who they will face in the first round of this season's competition.
To qualify your Gameweek 16 Fantasy Premier League team had to rank in the top 4,194,304.
If you were successful your cup campaign starts here. You will now go head-to-head with another manager in Gameweek 17.
The first-round draw was made on Tuesday.
To view your first opponent go to "My Team" on fantasy.premierleague.com and scroll down to the "Cup" section. You can also see this via the Premier League app.
The winner of the head-to-head will be the team with the higher Gameweek score minus any transfer points spent.
If a cup match is drawn, the following tie-breaks will be applied until a winner is found:
- Most goals scored in the Gameweek
- Fewest goals conceded in the Gameweek
- Virtual coin toss
The winner will progress to the next round and another random draw will take place.
This process continues until the final Gameweek when the two remaining teams contest the cup final.
- VIP hospitality at one 2020/21 Premier League match, including travel and two nights' accommodation
- Copy of EA SPORTS FIFA 20 and a games console
- Tablet computer
- Bluetooth speaker
- Nike manager jacket
- FPL goody bag consisting of a rucksack, T-shirt, mug, water bottle, stress ball, pen, pad and key ring.
So good luck and may the best manager win!