Friday 15 August 2014
Manage your Fantasy Premier League team on the move this season with the official #FPL 14/15 app.
The app is available to purchase on iOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms and managers who have registered a team for the free-to-play Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 game, in association with EA SPORTS, need only download the app from iTunes, Google Play or Windows Mobile store before signing in.
iOS: Buy now
Android: Buy now
Windows Mobile: Buy now
If you have not yet registered a team you may now do so via the app. Otherwise go to fantasy.premierleague.com
1. Pick your team Select your starting XI, nominate your captain, select a vice-captain and change the order of your substitutes.
2. Latest points Review your team’s performance each Gameweek via either the pitch or data view and watch the live FPL points update during Barclays Premier League matches.
3. Transfers Research and make transfers each Gameweek with helpful filters to narrow your options to valid transfers only.
4. Player profiles View player profiles and review each of their point histories throughout the season.
5. Fixtures A full breakdown of key points scorers are provided by Gameweek for every one of the 380 Barclays Premier League matches during the season.
6. Leagues Keep track of your progress within each of the mini-leagues you’ve joined.
7. Statistics Search and research potential signings by team, position, value, form, transfers in/out, bonus points and the % of teams owning each player.
8. NEW Push notifications Receive alerts when points have been updated, fixtures have moved Gameweeks, when a Gameweek deadline is approaching and when The Scout is available.