Robbie Brady slots home the winning penalty for Hull City against West Ham United
After Sunday's fixtures in the sixth Matchweek of the Barclays Premier League season, here are some unusual statistics thrown up by the matches.
In addition to these stats, more can be found on our Matchday Live service where you can also watch the manager press conferences and catch all the best action shots.
Saturday 28 September
Tottenham Hotspur 1-1 Chelsea | #TOTCHE | Matchday Live >>
- Gylfi Sigurdsson has scored three goals in five Premier League matches this season. He scored three in 33 last term.
- All three league goals Sigurdsson has scored this season have been at White Hart Lane; before this term, eight of his 10 Premier League strikes had come away from home.
- Juan Mata has now scored two goals and assisted two goals in his last two Premier League trips to White Hart Lane.
- John Terry scored his 33rd Premier League goal. David Unsworth (38, 22 of which were penalties) is the only defender to have scored more.
- Chelsea became the first team to reach double figures for offsides in a Premier League match since Everton at home to Arsenal in 2011/12.
- Spurs have won three of their 43 Barclays Premier League matches against Chelsea; their record against the Blues is their worst against any side they have faced more than twice in the Premier League.
Aston Villa 3-2 Manchester CIty | #AVLMCI | Matchday Live >>
- Aston Villa have conceded in their last 14 Premier League home matches; their longest ever run without a clean sheet at Villa Park.
- Yaya Toure has scored four goals in six Premier League matches this season.
- Brad Guzan became the first Premier League goalkeeper to collect an assist this season for Andreas Weimann's strike.
- The previous four Barclays Premier League meetings between Aston Villa and Manchester City at Villa Park had seen a total of five goals scored.
- The Citizens have won three of their last 11 top-flight matches away from the Etihad Stadium (D3 L5).
- 21 of Edin Dzeko's 32 Premier League goals have come away from home.
Fulham 1-2 Cardiff City | #FULCAR | Matchday Live >>
- Cardiff have now scored a joint-high three goals from corners in the Premier League this season (with Man City).
- The Welsh side are also one of two sides (with Chelsea) yet to concede a set piece goal. Fulham, on the other hand, have conceded a league-high three goals to corners this season.
- Only one away team has failed to score (Stoke in February 2013) in the last 18 Premier League games at Craven Cottage.
- Seven of Bryan Ruiz's eight Premier League goals have come at Craven Cottage.
- Cardiff picked up their first top-flight away win since November 1961, when they won 1-0 at Craven Cottage against Fulham.
Hull City 1-0 West Ham United | #HULWHU | Matchday Live >>
- Robbie Brady has scored three and assisted one in just six Premier League appearances for the Tigers this season.
- Brady's penalty was the first league goal West Ham have conceded in the first hour of games this season.
- Hull’s last six Premier League home matches have all seen fewer than three goals scored.
- The Tigers have only conceded one goal in their last four top-flight home games combined.
Manchester United 1-2 West Bromwich Albion | #MUNWBA | Matchday Live >>
- Morgan Amalfitano has scored in two consecutive Premier League appearances for West Bromwich Albion.
- Wayne Rooney has now scored three direct free kicks this season; the last player to score more in a single season was Cristiano Ronaldo (four in 2008/09).
- The Baggies netted twice at Old Trafford for only the second time in the Premier League era (drew 2-2 in October 2010).
- This is the first time since 13 September 2008 that Manchester United and Manchester City lost on the same day in the Premier League.
- West Brom won at Old Trafford in the league for the first time since December 1978.
- Manchester United have lost three of their opening six league games for the first time since 1989/90. Man Utd have never won the title in a top-flight season where they have lost three or more of their opening six games.
Southampton v Crystal Palace | #SOUCRY | Matchday Live >>
- Pablo Osvaldo scored his first Premier League goal for the Saints. He scored 16 goals in 29 league games for Roma last season.
- Osvaldo's goal was Southampton's first goal from open play this term.
- There was only one minute and 57 seconds between Southampton's first two goals.
- Each of the past four games between Southampton and Crystal Palace have ended as 2-0 wins (three to Southampton, one to Palace).
- No Premier League team has conceded fewer goals than Southampton this season (two).
Swansea City 1-2 Arsenal | #SWAARS | Matchday Live >>
- Arsenal are the only team to score in all six of their Barclays Premier League games this season.
- Arsenal have won five league games in a row, something they did not achieve in the Premier League last season.
- Arsenal have won their last eight Premier League away games in a row, equalling their best run in the Premier League. The all-time record for consecutive away wins in the Premier League is 11 by Chelsea in 2008.
- The last time Arsenal were eight or more points ahead of Man Utd in the Premier League (having both played an equal number of games) was 11 May, 2005.
- Aaron Ramsey has now scored eight goals in his last eight appearances for Arsenal.
- Serge Gnabry is the 97th player (excluding own goals) to score for Arsenal in the Premier League
- Arsenal had 42% of possession, the lowest figure they have recorded in the Premier League this season.
Sunday 29 September
Stoke City 0-1 Norwich City | #STKNOR | Matchday Live >>
- Jonny Howson's goal for Norwich ended a Premier League goal drought of 235 minutes for the Canaries.
- None of Norwich's last seven away games in the league have ended level (W2, L5).
- That was the Canaries' first away clean sheet since visiting QPR back in February.
- Stoke have scored just nine goals in 12 home games in the league in 2013, failing to score in half of these games.
- Anthony Pilkington notched up his first assist away from Carrow Road since October 2011 (v Liverpool).
- Stoke's only shot on target in this game came in the 79th minute; they have managed at least three shots on target in every other Premier League game this season.
Sunderland 1-3 Liverpool | #SUNLIV | Matchday Live >>
- Luis Suarez has now scored seven goals in six Premier League appearances against Sunderland.
- Sunderland have not kept a clean sheet in their last 10 Premier League matches.
- Eight of Liverpool's last 12 Premier League goals have been scored by Daniel Sturridge.
- Sunderland had 23 shots in this game (including blocked), their most in a Premier League fixture since December 2011 (v Blackburn).
- Suarez's second goal was the first Liverpool had scored in the second half of a Premier League fixture this season.
Monday 30 September
Everton 3-2 Newcastle United | #EVENEW | Matchday Live >>
- Gareth Barry became the 10th player to make 500 Barclays Premier League appearances.
- Romelu Lukaku has scored six goals in his last five Premier League appearances and became the sixth-youngest player to score 20 Barclays Premier League goals after Michael Owen, Wayne Rooney, Robbie Fowler, Emile Heskey and Ryan Giggs.
- Everton have the same record after six games as they did in 1986-87, their last title-winning season (W3 D3).
- Everton became the first team in the Barclays Premier League this season to score three times before half-time.
- Newcastle’s opening goal ended a run of 11 hours and 27 minutes without conceding a home goal for Everton.
- Loïc Remy has now scored three goals and assisted one other in four appearances for Newcastle.