Arsenal's Olivier Giroud has yet to score a Barclays Premier League goal outside of London
Ahead of the fourth Matchweek of the Barclays Premier League season, here are some statistics on past encounters between the sides scheduled to play and their form.
In addition to these stats, more can be found on our Matchday Live service where you can also watch the manager press conferences and catch all the latest team news.
After kick-off you can follow live in-running commentary, check out live photos from all the grounds and get the latest in-match stats. At the final whistle we provide match reports while there are also post-match reactions and manager press conferences. To see more, click on the Matchday Live links below.
Saturday 14 September
Kick-offs 3pm unless stated.
12.45pm Manchester United v Crystal Palace | #MUNCRY | Matchday Live >>
- Manchester United have failed to score in two successive Barclays Premier League matches for the first time since August 2007.
- Crystal Palace won on their last competitive trip to Old Trafford; 2-1 in a League Cup tie in November 2011.
- Marouane Fellaini (151) won more aerial challenges in the Barclays Premier League last season than the 11 midfielders who played for Manchester United combined (94).
- David Moyes' side are yet to score in the opening 30 minutes of their matches this season. In 2012/13, Man Utd scored a league-high 33 goals during the first half hour.
- When manager of Blackpool, Ian Holloway saw his side score twice in both Barclays Premier League matches against United yet still lose both encounters.
- Bolton Wanderers (2-1 in 2001/02) were the last newly promoted side to win at Old Trafford in the Barclays Premier League.
Aston Villa v Newcastle | #AVLNEW | Matchday Live >>
- Aston Villa have gone 25 Barclays Premier League matches without a clean sheet; a longer run than any other side currently in the division.
- Newcastle have failed to score in five of their last seven Barclays Premier League meetings, netting just three goals overall in this run.
- Newcastle have won just two of their last 21 Barclays Premier League matches on the road (D7 L12).
- The Magpies are unbeaten in the last four league meetings with Aston Villa (W2 D2). That said, Villa have scored in each of those encounters.
- The Villains have won one and lost three of their last five home Barclays Premier League matches.
Fulham v West Bromwich Albion | #FULWBA | Matchday Live >>
- Fulham have lost eight of their last 11 Barclays Premier League matches, winning just seven points overall (W2 D1) during this period.
- West Bromwich Albion are the only side yet to score a goal in the Barclays Premier League this season.
- This will be West Brom's 40th Premier League away match in London – they have only won four of the previous 39 (W4 D9 L26).
- The Baggies have avoided defeat just once in six Barclays Premier League visits to Craven Cottage (D1 L5).
- Martin Jol's side are the most accurate shooters in the top flight so far this season, hitting the target with 59% of their shots.
- Fulham have lost each of their last five home league matches; their longest such run in the Barclays Premier League.
Hull City v Cardiff City | #HULCAR | Matchday Live >>
- Hull City have attempted fewer shots than any other side in the Barclays Premier League so far this season (16; excluding blocked shots).
- Only Fulham (17) and Hull (16) have attempted fewer shots than Cardiff City so far this season in the Barclays Premier League (20).
- The Tigers' last four Barclays Premier League fixtures have produced just five goals.
- Both of Hull's goals in all competitions this season have been scored by Robbie Brady.
- Both teams were promoted last season from the Championship despite not boasting a single player to reach double figures for goals scored.
Stoke City v Manchester City | #STKMCI | Matchday Live >>
- Since the start of 2012-13, no side have kept more clean sheets in the Barclays Premier League than Manchester City (20).
- Stoke midfielder Stephen Ireland's best Barclays Premier League season (nine goals and nine assists for Man City in 2008-09) came in Mark Hughes' full season in charge of the club.
- Hughes has lost three of four Barclays Premier League clashes with Manchester City since he left the club (D1).
- Sergio Aguero has had 29 touches inside the opposition's area so far this season; more than any other Barclays Premier League player.
- Manchester City have scored three headed goals in the Barclays Premier League this season. Last season, they managed only six headers in total.
- Stoke's passing accuracy this season is 78.7%. Last season it was 70.2%.
Sunderland v Arsenal | #SUNARS | Matchday Live >>
- Sunderland have won just eight points from their last 17 Barclays Premier League matches against Arsenal.
- Olivier Giroud has scored in three successive Barclays Premier League appearances, but has not scored any of his 14 top-flight goals outside of London.
- Arsenal have scored in eight successive matches in the competition; the longest-such current run in the Barclays Premier League.
- Mesut Ozil has registered 72 goal assists in the last five seasons - more than any other player across Europe's top five leagues.
- No one has created more chances than Santi Cazorla (10) in the Barclays Premier League this season.
- Only Fulham (21) have allowed their opponents more shots on target this season than Arsenal (17).
Tottenham Hotspur v Norwich City | #TOTNOR | Matchday Live >>
- Tottenham Hotspur have won 10 of their last 14 home matches in the Barclays Premier League, losing just one (D3).
- Norwich City have won only one of their last 11 away matches in the Barclays Premier League (D2 L8).
- Spurs have won none of their last three Barclays Premier League matches with Norwich (D2 L1).
- Andre Villas-Boas' side have had more shots off target than any other team so far this season (27).
- Spurs have kept three consecutive clean sheets at home in the Barclays Premier League. They last kept more in Dec 2009-Feb 2010 when they managed a run of five shut-outs.
- Just 16% of Norwich's efforts this season have been fashion from set-pieces; a joint low in the Barclays Premier League.
5.30pm Everton v Chelsea | #EVECHE | Matchday Live >>
- Everton have averaged the highest possession figure in the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season so far (64.1%).
- Chelsea have won just two of their last 10 Barclays Premier League trips to Merseyside (W2 D2 L6).
- Romelu Lukaku was the only player in the Barclays Premier League last season to score 4+ goals with his left foot, right foot and head. However, he will be ineligible for this match against his parent club.
- During his time at City, only Michael Carrick (8,125) attempted more passes than Gareth Barry (7,561) in the Premier League.
- The Toffees have averaged 519 passes per game so far under Roberto Martinez in the Barclays Premier League – up from 416 per game last season under David Moyes.
- Only West Ham United (6) and Everton (5) have allowed fewer opposition shots on target than Chelsea (8) so far this season.
Sunday 15 September
4pm Southampton v West Ham United | #SOUWHU | Matchday Live >>
- Southampton have scored just four goals in their last eight Barclays Premier League matches.
- The Hammers have won only one of their last 15 Barclays Premier League away trips (D4 L10).
- Sam Allardyce is unbeaten in nine Barclays Premier League meetings with Southampton (W3 D6).
- Not since Mauricio Pochettino's first home game in charge (0-0 v Everton) have Southampton managed a clean sheet at St Mary's in the Barclays Premier League (eight matches).
- Mark Noble has score three goals in the last three league meetings between West Ham and Southampton; more than any against other league opposition.
- Southampton are unbeaten in their last four home matches against West Ham (W2 D2).
Monday 16 September
8pm Swansea City v Liverpool | #SWALIV | Matchday Live >>
- Swansea City have won none and lost four of their last six Barclays Premier League home matches.
- Liverpool have won their first three fixtures of a top-flight season while keeping a clean sheet in each match, for the first time in their history.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored 11 goals in his last nine appearances in all competitions for Liverpool.
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in six of their last seven league fixtures and are currently on a five-match winning run.
- Only Yaya Toure (267) has attempted more passes so far this season than Swansea's summer signing Jose Canas (235).
- Chico Flores has made a joint-division-high 33 clearances so far this season in the Barclays Premier League.