Leaders Arsenal kick-off the ninth round of Barclays Premier League matches this weekend as they travel to Selhurst Park to take on managerless Crystal Palace in Saturday's lunchtime match.
There four 3pm kick-offs on Saturday, including third-placed Liverpool's match against West Bromwich Albion, while the 5.30pm fixture sees Southampton entertain Fulham. Sunday's action starts with Sunderland hosting the Tyne-Wear derby at 1.30pm (after the clocks go back) and there are three fixtures starting at 4pm including Chelsea's meeting with Manchester City.
Before then, here are some key stats that might be influential in how the matches unfold this weekend.
You can keep up to date with all the action on premierleague.com. With our Matchday Live service you can watch the manager press conferences, catch all the latest team news and check out the head-to-head statistics ahead of the weekend's action.
After kick-off you can follow live commentaries, check out the best photos from all the grounds and get the latest in-match stats. At the final whistle we provide match reports while there will also be post-match reaction and manager press conferences. To see more, click on the Matchday Live links below.
Saturday 26 October
Kick-offs 3pm unless stated.
12.45pm Crystal Palace v Arsenal | #CRYARS | Matchday Live >>
- Crystal Palace have won five points and scored five goals in their previous eight Barclays Premier League games against Arsenal.
- Since losing to Aston Villa on the opening day of the season, Arsenal have picked up 19 of a possible 21 points in the Premier League.
- If Crystal Palace lose to the Gunners, it will be their sixth successive League defeat - the first time they would have suffered such a sequence since March 2001.
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 13 competitive away matches, winning 11 times and drawing twice - with their two stalemates coming at West Brom this season.
- Palace have only won 40 points in 44 Premier League London derbies.
- Two of Arsenal's Premier League title-winning seasons (1997-98 and 2001-02) saw them collect fewer points from their opening eight games than they have this season (19).
- Eight different Arsenal players have scored in the Premier League this season - the joint-highest number alongside Chelsea.
Aston Villa v Everton | #AVLEVE | Matchday Live >>
- Aston Villa have scored 63 goals in the Barclays Premier League against Everton - 13 more than they have notched against any other side.
- Everton have not kept a clean sheet in any of their last 18 Premier League matches against Aston Villa.
- Aston Villa have conceded a goal in 15 successive Premier League home matches - the longest current run in the competition.
- The Toffees have won one of their last 12 Premier League away matches (W1 D6 L5) - against West Ham last month.
- Paul Lambert's Villa have won twice as many points from their opening eight matches this season (10) than they did last term (five).
- Everton have won more points from losing positions away from home than any other side (four). Aston Villa have won the most points from losing positions overall in this season's Premier League (six).
Liverpool v West Bromwich Albion | #LIVWBA | Matchday Live >>
- Liverpool have kept a clean sheet in more than half (13) of their 23 Barclays Premier League home matches under Brendan Rodgers.
- West Brom have won and kept a clean sheet in each of their last three Premier League fixtures against Liverpool.
- Liverpool have not kept a clean sheet in their last five Premier League matches. The only other time that Liverpool have gone this long without a clean sheet under Brendan Rodgers was in his first six league contests at the club (Aug-Sept 2012).
- West Brom are unbeaten in five Premier League matches (W2 D3) - their longest unbeaten run in the competition since their sequence of seven league games without defeat from February to April 2011.
- Daniel Sturridge has had a hand in more Premier League goals than any other player this season (nine - seven goals, two assists). He has also scored in all but one of his eight Premier League appearances for Liverpool in 2013-14.
- Steven Gerrard, who scored his 100th Premier League goal last Saturday, has created more goalscoring chances than any other Premier League player this season (21).
- Eleven of the 13 Premier league goals that Liverpool have scored this season have arrived in the first half.
Manchester United v Stoke City | #MUNSTK | Matchday Live >>
- Manchester United have won all five of their previous Barclays Premier League home matches against Stoke City.
- Stoke City have lost more Premier League games against Man Utd than against any other side (9).
- Stoke have failed to score in three successive Premier League matches. They have never failed to score in four in a row.
- United striker Robin van Persie has scored eight goals in seven Premier League matches against Stoke. The only team he has scored more against is Blackburn Rovers, whose net he has found 11 times.
- The next victory achieved by Stoke manager and former Manchester United striker Mark Hughes will be his 100th as a Premier League boss.
- Twenty-four different players have started a Premier League match for Manchester United this season - more than any other side - and the same number who started League matches for the Red Devils in the whole of the 2012-13 campaign.
Norwich City v Cardiff City | #NORCAR | Matchday Live >>
- Norwich have lost only one of their last 10 competitive home matches against Cardiff (W7 D2 L1), in September 2007.
- Cardiff have kept a clean sheet in just one of their eight Barclays Premier League games so far - at home to Everton in August.
- Norwich have lost four of their last five Premier League matches and have netted just three times during this run, with one of those goals coming in a victory at Stoke.
- The Canaries have lost two successive Premier League home games and have not lost three in a row at home in the league since February 2006.
- Steven Caulker has blocked more opposition shots in the Premier League this season than any other player (14).
- Norwich have not scored a Premier League goal earlier than the 34th minute this season; the only side to not do so.
- The Bluebirds have allowed their opponents more shots on target than any other side in the Premier League this season (51).
- The Canaries are the only side still to score a goal from a set-piece in the Premier League this season.
- Cardiff have conceded a League-high tally of five goals from outside the penalty area this season.
5.30pm Southampton v Fulham | #SOUFUL | Matchday Live >>
- Southampton have the tightest defence in the Barclays Premier League so far in 2013-14 - conceding only three goals in their eight matches. Only six sides in Premier League have conceded fewer goals from their opening eight encounters.
- Fulham are unbeaten in their last seven meetings with Southampton, with five of those matches ending as a draw.
- Southampton's 15-point tally from their opening eight games is their best return in a top-flight season since 1983-84 (17 points). They ended that season in second place behind Liverpool.
- Fulham will be looking for their third successive Premier League win - something that they have not achieved since March 2012.
- The Saints have lost only one of their last 10 Premier League matches (W4 D5) - at Norwich City in August.
- Southampton have kept three successive clean sheets at St Mary's in the Premier League - the same number that they had kept in their previous 24 games there in the competition.
- The Saints have netted three goals in the final five minutes of Premier League matches this season, more than any other side.
Sunday 27 October
1.30pm Sunderland v Newcastle United | #SUNNEW | Matchday Live >>
- Sunderland have won one of their previous 11 Tyne-Wear home derbies against Newcastle in the Barclays Premier League (D5 L5) - in the 2008-09 season.
- Newcastle have scored in all 11 of their previous Barclays Premier League away matches against Sunderland.
- The Black Cats have not won any of their last 12 Premier League matches (L9 D3). Prior to their 3-0 victory over Newcastle in April, Sunderland had gone nine PL games without a win.
- Newcastle have won four Premier League games away from home in 2013 - all by a 2-1 scoreline.
- Sunderland have not scored more than one goal in a single Premier League game since their 3-0 victory over Newcastle on April 14th - 14 games ago.
- Newcastle have scored more goals from outside the penalty area than any other side this season (5).
- Sunderland are only the fourth team in the history of the Premier League to have won as few as one point from their opening eight games of the season. The only team to survive were Southampton in 1998-99.
- Magpies striker Shola Ameobi has scored seven goals in the Premier League against Sunderland - four more than he has netted against any other side in the competition.
4pm Chelsea v Manchester City | #CHEMCI | Matchday Live >>
- Jose Mourinho is unbeaten in 64 Barclays Premier League home games as manager of Chelsea (W50 D14).
- Manchester City have lost as many away games (five) as they have won (five) in the Barclays Premier League in 2013.
- Since losing their first Premier League home game of 2013, (0-1 v QPR), Chelsea have won 11 and drawn two of their League matches at Stamford Bridge.
- City have won just two of their previous 16 Premier League trips to Stamford Bridge (L10 D4), with both victories ending 4-2 (Jan 1993 and Feb 2010).
- Chelsea’s points tally of 17 after eight Premier League games is their lowest at this stage of a season since 2007/08 when they had 12.
- Manchester City’s 16-point tally after eight games is lower than in each of their last four Premier League campaigns at the same point.
4pm Swansea City v West Ham United | #SWAWHU | Matchday Live >>
- Swansea will be looking to win successive Barclays Premier League games for the first time since 1 December, 2012. West Ham have not won back-to-back Premier League away games since December 2007.
- The last three competitive meetings between Swansea and West Ham have seen the home side win whilst keeping a clean sheet..
- There have been more goals scored at the Liberty Stadium this season (16) than at any other Premier League ground.
- Swansea's victory over Sunderland last weekend was their first home win in nine attempts (L5 D3).
- Five of the eight goals that West Ham have conceded this season have been from set-pieces - a league-high 63%.
4pm Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City | #TOTHUL | Matchday Live >>
- No side has kept more clean sheets in the Barclays Premier League this season than Spurs (five).
- Hull City have won just one point from their last six Premier League away trips in London (L5 D1).
- The Tigers have collected one win from their last 28 Premier League matches away from home (L20 D7) - at Newcastle in September
- Tottenham have never won more points from their opening eight matches of a Premier League season than they have this term (16).
- Hull have used fewer players than any other Premier League side in 2013-14 so far (17).
- Spurs have taken 81 long throws in the Premier League this season; 24 more than any other side.
- City are the only side yet to score the first goal of the game away from home in the Premier League this season.
- Tottenham Hotspur have caught their opponents offside more often than any other Premier League side this season (33).
- Spurs have also recovered a loose ball in the opposition half more often than any other side in the Premier League this season (108).