Newcastle's Loic Remy has been involved in four goals in four Premier League appearances
Ahead of the seventh Matchweek of the Barclays Premier League season, here are some statistics on past encounters between the sides due to play and their form.
In addition to these stats, more can be found on our Matchday Live service where you can also watch the manager press conferences and catch all the latest team news.
After kick-off you can follow live in-running commentary, check out live photos from all the grounds and get the latest in-match stats. At the final whistle we provide match reports while there are also post-match reactions and manager press conferences. To see more, click on the Matchday Live links below.
Saturday 5 October
Kick-offs 3pm unless stated.
12.45pm Manchester City v Everton | #MCIEVE | Matchday Live >>
- Manchester City have won just two of their last 12 Barclays Premier League meetings with Everton, losing nine.
- Everton have won 17 Barclays Premier League encounters with Man City. Only against West Ham United (19) have they won more often.
- Everton have the same record after six games as they did in 1986-87, their last title-winning season (W3, D3).
- City have scored eight goals from crosses in the Barclays Premier League this season; twice as many as the next best side.
- Manuel Pellegrini’s team have lost a league-high six points from winning positions in the top flight this season. They lost only seven points from winning positions in the whole of 2012-13.
- Everton are the only remaining unbeaten side in the Barclays Premier League this season and have won three successive matches in the competition.
- Romelu Lukaku has now scored six goals in his last five Barclays Premier League appearances, despite playing only 220 minutes overall in these matches (a goal every 37 mins on average).
Cardiff City v Newcastle United | #CARNEW | Matchday Live >>
- No side have had more goals scored in the 90th minute or later of their Barclays Premier League matches this season than Cardiff (three).
- Newcastle have conceded a league-high three headed goals in the Barclays Premier League this season so far.
- Loic Remy has now been involved in four goals in four Barclays Premier League appearances for Newcastle (scored three and assisted another).
- Newcastle have won just three of their last 23 Barclays Premier League away matches, losing 13 of these fixtures.
- Should he score against his former side, Craig Bellamy will become the first player in the history of the Barclays Premier League to score for seven different clubs in the competition.
- Newcastle have made six errors that have led to an opposition attempt at goal in the Barclays Premier League this season; more than any other side.
Fulham v Stoke City | #FULSTK | Matchday Live >>
- Fulham have won four of their five Barclays Premier League home matches against Stoke, including the last three in a row at Craven Cottage.
- Fulham have picked up only one point in their last seven Barclays Premier League encounters at Craven Cottage (L6, D1).
- The Whites have conceded a goal in 17 of their last 18 Barclays Premier League home matches, with their only clean sheet in this run coming versus Stoke (1-0 in Feb 2013).
- Stoke have averaged 426 passes per game under Mark Hughes so far – well above the average under Tony Pulis over his five Barclays Premier League seasons with the Potters (280).
- Both Stoke and Fulham have scored only four goals in their six Barclays Premier League matches in 2013-14 – no side has netted fewer.
- Fulham have conceded a goal in the 84th minute or later in each of their last four Barclays Premier League matches.
- Five of the six goals that Stoke have conceded in the Barclays Premier League this season have arrived before the 38th minute of the match.
Hull City v Aston Villa | #HULAVL | Matchday Live >>
- Hull City have won back-to-back Barclays Premier League matches for the first time since October 2008.
- Aston Villa have kept only one clean sheet in their last 28 league fixtures, but this did come in their last away trip in the competition.
- Paul Lambert's side have the lowest average possession figure in the Barclays Premier League this season (39.9%), Hull have the second lowest (42.7%).
- Hull have the chance to win back-to-back home matches in the Barclays Premier League for the first time in their history.
- The Tigers have conceded only one goal in their last four top-flight home matches.
- Villa have won five of their last eight away matches in the Barclays Premier League (L2, D1).
Liverpool v Crystal Palace | #LIVCRY | Matchday Live >>
- Daniel Sturridge has either scored or assisted 15 goals in his last 11 Barclays Premier League appearances for Liverpool.
- Crystal Palace have now gone 270 minutes without a Barclays Premier League goal.
- No side has conceded more goals from set-piece situations this season than Crystal Palace (5, the same as Sunderland).
- Steven Gerrard has created more goalscoring chances from set pieces this season than any other player (eight) in the Barclays Premier League.
- Simon Mignolet has been forced in to making more saves than any other goalkeeper in the Barclays Premier League this season (29).
- The Reds have kept eight clean sheets in their last 13 Barclays Premier League matches, but have currently conceded in three successive encounters.
5.30pm Sunderland v Manchester United | #SUNMUN | Matchday Live >>
- Manchester United have conceded only four goals in their last 13 Barclays Premier League matches against Sunderland.
- Sunderland have conceded seven goals (half of their total conceded) in the final 15 minutes of Barclays Premier League matches this season – a league high.
- Wayne Rooney has scored only four goals from a direct free-kick in Barclays Premier League history – three of those have come in his last three appearances in the competition.
- Sunderland have picked up just three points in their last 10 Barclays Premier League matches (D3 L7).
- Manchester United have lost three of their opening six league fixtures for the first time since 1989/90. United also lost their seventh game in that season.
- David Moyes has only lost one of his 16 Barclays Premier League meetings with Sunderland (W11 D4), but this defeat came last season at the Stadium of Light with Everton.
- Manchester United have lost two consecutive Barclays Premier League matches. They last lost three league matches in a row in December 2001.
Sunday 6 October
1.30pm Norwich City v Chelsea | #NORCHE | Matchday Live >>
- Norwich City have conceded only 23 goals in 22 home Barclays Premier League matches under Chris Hughton, keeping nine clean sheets in this run.
- Chelsea have won five and drawn one of their last six Barclays Premier League encounters with Norwich.
- The Canaries have scored just two goals in their last five Barclays Premier League matches, but both of these have secured 1-0 victories.
- Chelsea have picked up just two points (D2 L1) and scored just one goal in their three Barclays Premier League away trips so far in 2013-14.
- Jose Mourinho has won just one of his last eight away fixtures as a Barclays Premier League manager (W1 D5 L2).
- Norwich have only failed to score in successive Barclays Premier League home matches on two previous occasions: December 1992 and September 1993.
- Chelsea are the only side yet to concede a goal in the second half of a Barclays Premier League match this season.
1.30pm Southampton v Swansea City | #SOUSWA | Matchday Live >>
- There have only been seven goals scored in the six Barclays Premier League meetings involving Southampton in 2013-14; a league-low.
- Swansea have won their last two Barclays Premier League away matches - they have never won three away fixtures in a row in the competition.
- Michu has created more goalscoring chances in the Barclays Premier League this season than any other player (15) – all of which have been from open play.
- The Saints have allowed their opponents just 14 shots on target in their six Barclays Premier League matches so far this season; fewer than any other side.
- Southampton have conceded just two goals in their six top-flight fixtures this season and have kept three successive clean sheets in the competition.
- The Saints last kept four successive clean sheets in the Barclays Premier League back in September 2003.
4pm Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United | #TOTWHU | Matchday Live >>
- West Ham United have fired in just 14 shots on target in the Barclays Premier League this season. Spurs surpassed this tally in their third match of 2013-14.
- Just one of the five goals that West Ham have conceded in the Barclays Premier League this season has come from open play.
- Tottenham Hotspur have attempted more shots from open play than any other side in the Barclays Premier League this term (69).
- Only Roma’s Morgan De Sanctis (91%) has a better saves to shots ratio than Hugo Lloris (89%) of all regular goalkeepers in the top five European leagues so far in 2013-14.
- No side has played in more 0-0 draws in the Barclays Premier League since the start of last season than West Ham (7, the same as Stoke).
- Spurs have lost only one of their last 16 Barclays Premier League matches at White Hart Lane (W11 D4).
4pm West Bromwich Albion v Arsenal | #WBAARS | Matchday Live >>
- Arsenal have won their last eight Barclays Premier League away matches in a row, equalling their best run in the competition.
- The Gunners have scored a league-high four goals in the opening 15 minutes of Barclays Premier League fixtures this season.
- Arsenal have scored the first goal of the match in each of their six Barclays Premier League encounters this season.
- No player has attempted more tackles in the Barclays Premier League this season than in-form Arsenal midfielder Aaron Ramsey (33).
- Ramsey has scored in three successive Barclays Premier League appearances (four goals) for the first time in his career. He has scored eight goals in his last nine games for Arsenal in all competitions.
- Steve Clarke has the best win percentage of any West Bromwich Albion manager in the Barclays Premier League (36.4%).
- Five of West Brom’s six goals this season have arrived in the second half of matches, with three of these coming in the final 15 minutes.