Chelsea get the 10th round of Barclays Premier League fixtures under way at St James' Park on Saturday lunchtime, before Liverpool travel to Arsenal at 5.30pm, while the first south Wales derby to occur in the English top-flight takes place on Sunday afternoon.
To whet the appetite ahead of Matchweek 10 here we have provided a wealth of facts and statistics including the fact that Manchester United have conceded as many Barclays Premier League goals as Fulham this season, Eden Hazard is the most creative player in the division and Cardiff's David Marshall is the busiest goalkeper. For more of the same read on...
Saturday 2 November
Kick-offs 3pm unless stated.
12.45pm Newcastle v Chelsea | #NEWCHE | Matchday Live >>
- Newcastle have netted five goals from outside the penalty area this season – a joint high in the Barclays Premier League.
- Chelsea have averaged two goals per game in their last five Premier League trips to St James' Park.
- Jose Mourinho's side have conceded exactly one goal in each of their last four Premier League games.
- Chelsea have only kept three clean sheets in their last 12 Premier League away games.
- Newcastle have taken just five points from their last seven Premier League home games (W1 D2).
- Eden Hazard has created more chances from open play than any other player in the Premier League this season (19).
- Newcastle have conceded the joint-most headed goals this season (five, along with Fulham).
- Mourinho has won only two of his last nine Premier League away games (D5 L2).
Fulham v Man United | #FULMUN | Matchday Live >>
- Fulham have scored a Barclays Premier League-high four goals originating from corners this season.
- Manchester United are unbeaten in each of their last 11 Premier League away trips to London, last losing in May 2011 at Arsenal.
- Both Fulham and Man United have conceded 12 goals in the Premier League this season.
- United have delivered the most crosses in the Premier League this season (202) and three of their last five goals have come from wide deliveries.
- Wayne Rooney has scored or assisted 11 goals in his last 15 Premier League away fixtures.
- Robin van Persie has scored six goals in his last seven Premier League away matches.
Hull City v Sunderland | #HULSUN | Matchday Live >>
- On home soil, Hull remain unbeaten this season (W2 D2), conceding just one goal in the process.
- Sunderland have won each of their last six league encounters with Hull City.
- Hull are the only team yet to score a goal from outside the penalty area.
- Sunderland have recorded one win from their opening nine matches for the second successive season (record in 2012-13 was W1 D6 L2)
- The Black Cats have gone 13 matches without a Premier League clean sheet.
- Hull's last seven home Premier League matches have produced under 2.5 goals.
Manchester City v Norwich City | #MCINOR | Matchday Live >>
- Since Norwich returned to the Barclays Premier League in 2011-12, the four fixtures between Man City and the Canaries have produced a total of 25 goals, an average of 6.25 per match.
- Norwich are the last away team to taste victory in the Barclays Premier League at the Etihad Stadium, winning 3-2 on the final day of the 2012-13 season.
- Sergio Aguero has scored four goals in three Premier League starts against Norwich.
- Aguero has scored six goals in his last four Premier League appearances.
- Norwich are the only team yet to score a goal in the first half hour of a Premier League match this season.
- The Citizens have scored in each of their last 54 Premier League home matches.
- Last Saturday the Canaries produced a total of 31 shots in their game against Cardiff without scoring.
- Norwich are the only team yet to score from a set-play in the Premier League this season. City (7) have scored the most.
Stoke City v Southampton | #STKSOU | Matchday Live >>
- The Potters have conceded a total of just four goals in their last six matches at the Britannia Stadium.
- The Saints have kept five clean sheets in their last six Barclays Premier League fixtures.
- Stoke came from 3-1 down to draw 3-3 with Southampton in this fixture last season (29 December). The Potters have not scored more than two goals in a Barclays Premier League match since.
- Southampton's defensive record this season is only the 12th time in English top-flight history that a team has conceded three or fewer goals in their opening nine matches.
- The average finishing position of the teams in the 11 previous instances is fourth.
- Stoke have picked up 1.67 points per match in November in their spell in the Premier League, only Man Utd and Chelsea have a higher pts/match rate.
- Mark Hughes's charges have gone six fixtures without a win; no side in the Premier League is on a longer run.
West Bromwich Albion v Crystal Palace | #WBACRY | Matchday Live >>
- West Brom have suffered just one defeat in their last six Barclays Premier League matches, winning two and drawing three.
- A Premier League-high 66.7% of Crystal Palace's goals this season have come from set-piece situations (four out of six goals).
- Three of the last four league meetings between West Brom and Crystal Palace have ended as 1-1 draws.
- Palace have lost their last six Premier League fixtures, their worst top-flight run since March 1998 (eight matches)
- Palace have scored a League-low two goals from open play this season.
- The Eagles have conceded a league-high four penalties this season.
- Palace have gone six matches without a win; no side in the Premier League is on a longer run.
West Ham United v Aston Villa | #WHUAVL | Matchday Live >>
- Aston Villa have lost just one of their last six away matches in the Barclays Premier League, winning three and drawing two.
- West Ham are trying to avoid a fourth successive top-flight home defeat. This last happened in January 2006.
- Stewart Downing has created 16 chances without a single assist this season.
- The Hammers have conceded three goals in each of their last two home fixtures.
- The Villans are looking to keep three successive clean sheets away from home for the first time since March 2010.
- Villa have won only one of their last nine trips to London in the Premier League (W1 D1 L7) but that win came at Arsenal on the opening weekend.
- Villa have gone three matches without a goal, no team has produced a run of four scoreless matches in the Premier League this season.
5.30pm Arsenal v Liverpool | #ARSLIV | Matchday Live >>
- Arsenal have lost just one of their last 12 encounters with Liverpool, winning four and drawing seven.
- Luis Suarez has six goals and one assist in four Barclays Premier League fixtures since returning from suspension.
- Liverpool won each of their last three Premier League matches Highbury but have won only two of seven since the Gunners moved to Emirates Stadium in 2006.
- Aaron Ramsey has five goals and three assists in his last six Premier League appearances.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored a single goal in eight of his (and Liverpool's) nine League fixtures this season, with Southampton the only team to shut him out.
Sunday 3 November
1.30pm Everton v Tottenham Hotspur | #EVETOT | Matchday Live >>
- Everton have taken 28 points from their last 10 Barclays Premier League home matches.
- Tottenham Hotspur have won 1-0 four times in the Premier League this season, equalling their total from last season.
- Spurs lost only two of their first 15 Premier League matches at Goodison Park but have won none of the last six (D3 L3).
- Andros Townsend has had 22 shots from outside the box this season, only one fewer than Hull City have in total.
- Spurs have scored more penalties than any other side in the top-flight this season (3).
- No player has assisted more Premier League goals than Kevin Mirallas (4) this season.
- Andre Villas-Boas's charges have played more long passes than any Premier League side this season (557).
- Romelu Lukaku has five goals and one assist in five Premier League appearances for Everton.
- Spurs are yet to concede a goal to a non-London side in the Premier League this season.
4pm Cardiff City v Swansea City | #CARSWA | Matchday Live >>
- Cardiff goalkeeper David Marshall has made 44 saves this season, 10 more than any other goalkeeper.
- This will be the 55th league derby between Cardiff and Swansea but the first one played in the English top-flight.
- Craig Bellamy is the last player to score a winning goal in a south Wales derby.
- Swansea have made fewer substitutions than any other Premier League team this season (20).
- Cardiff have scored a total of only one goal in their last three Premier League home fixtures.
- Michu has scored in three of his last 14 Premier League appearances.