Daniel Sturridge scored Liverpool's second goal against Crystal Palace
With the dust settling from the action so far in Matchweek 37 here are all the stats and facts you need for some cold, hard analysis irrespective of the emotions of the game.
Remember you can follow all the Barclays Premier League action in our Carlsberg Live Match Centre at live.premierleague.com. The Carlsberg Live Match Centre brings you match facts and stats, manager press conference videos, action images, as well as the latest Fantasy Premier League points for your team.
Monday 5 May
Crystal Palace 3-3 Liverpool | #CRYLIV | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Joe Allen scored his first Barclays Premier League goal for Liverpool, in his 50th League appearance for the Reds.
- Liverpool have scored 48 away League goals this season, the most recorded on the road in a Barclays Premier League season by any team.
- Steven Gerrard provided his ninth assist from a set play of the season, four more than any other player.
- Liverpool scored their 14th headed goal of the season, two more than any other team.
- Liverpool have scored in 18 of their 19 away League matches this season, failing to score only at Arsenal.
- Liverpool’s away matches this season have produced 80 goals, the most in a Barclays Premier League season.
- Luis Suarez equalled the record number of goals in the 20-team era of the Barclays Premier League (31, along with Alan Shearer in 1995/96 and Cristiano Ronaldo in 2007/08).
- Mile Jedinak produced his first assist of the season.
- This match contained four left-footed goals, the joint-most in a match this season.
- Luis Suarez is the first Liverpool player to score 31+ league goals in a single season since Ian Rush scored 32 in 1983-84.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored (21) or assisted (7) 28 goals in 28 Barclays Premier League appearances this season.
- Liverpool threw away a three goal lead for only the second time in the Barclays Premier League era (drew 3-3 at Southampton in August 2000).
Sunday 4 May
Arsenal 1-0 West Brom | #ARSWBA | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Arsenal have scored in all 16 matches against the Baggies in the Barclays Premier League (W11 D3 L2).
- Arsenal are on the longest winning run in the Barclays Premier League (four matches).
- West Brom have won only seven of their 36 Premier League matches this season, only Cardiff City have as few.
- Olivier Giroud has scored eight goals in his last seven matches at Emirates Stadium (all competitions).
- Arsenal end their home campaign having conceded 11 goals. Only in two Barclays Premier League seasons - 1997/98 10; 1998/99 five - have they conceded fewer.
- Arsenal will finish in the top four for the 18th consecutive season.
Chelsea 0-0 Norwich City | #CHENOR | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Chelsea have won only four of their last 11 Barclays Premier League matches played in May.
- Chelsea managed only one shot on target in the second half (four in total).
- Norwich have failed to score in five of their last six matches and today's is their only point in that spell of matches.
- Chelsea have dropped five points in their last two Barclays Premier League home matches.
- The Blues have won only four of their last eight Barclays Premier League matches.
- Chelsea had a 76% possession figure in the second half.
- Chelsea have conceded only one penalty in their last 45 Barclays Premier League home matches.
- This was the 16th time Norwich have failed to score in a Barclays Premier League match this season.
- Norwich have drawn five matches 0-0 this season, only West Ham (six) have more. It was Chelsea’s fourth stalemate.
Saturday 3 May
West Ham 2-0 Tottenham Hotspur | #WHUTOT | More on Live Match Centre >>
- Younes Kaboul became the sixth player to be sent off more than once in the Barclays Premier League this season (Wes Brown, Nemanja Vidic, Chico Flores, Allan McGregor and Kevin Nolan). Kaboul has been sent off four times for Spurs in the Barclays Premier League, more often than any of the club's players in the Barclays Premier League.
- Harry Kane’s own goal ended a run of 257 minutes of Barclays Premier League football without a goal for West Ham United.
- Stewart Downing ended a run of 39 Barclays Premier League matches without a goal. His last strike in the league came in March 2013 and was also against Spurs (for Liverpool).
- Spurs scored nine goals in 10 London derbies in the Barclays Premier League this season (W4 D1 L5).
- West Ham have done the double over Spurs for the first time since 1998/99, and have won all three meetings with Spurs this season in all competitions.
- West Ham ended a run of four consecutive Barclays Premier League defeats with this victory and also kept their first clean sheet in 11 in the league.
Aston Villa 3-1 Hull City | #AVLHUL | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Ashley Westwood's goal was the 1,000th Barclays Premier League goal scored at Villa Park (Villa have scored 570 and conceded 430).
- Westwood’s goal was the eighth scored inside the first minute in the Barclays Premier League this season. No single campaign has had more.
- Andreas Weimann scored only his second Barclays Premier League brace. Aston Villa lost the other time he scored one (2-3 v Man Utd in November 2012).
- Aston Villa have won five and lost none of six previous Barclays Premier League meetings with Hull (W5 D1).
- Hull ended a run of eight competitive meetings with Aston Villa (D1 L7) without scoring, a run that went back to August 1987.
- Aston Villa ended a run of six Barclays Premier League matches without a win (D1 L5).
Man Utd 0-1 Sunderland | #MUNSUN | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Connor Wickham has scored five and assisted one in his last four Barclays Premier League matches.
- Manchester United trailed at half-time for the 12th time this season, more than Aston Villa (11), Fulham (10) and Stoke (nine).
- Gus Poyet’s side have scored in all but one of their last 11 away league matches.
- Manchester United have lost seven home league matches in a single season for the first time since 1973/74.
- United have lost more home games this season than Norwich (six) and West Bromwich Albion (five).
- The Black Cats ended a run of 23 league matches without a win against Manchester United (D5 L18) and won at Old Trafford in the league for the first time since May 1968.
- After nine Barclays Premier League matches without a win (L7 D2), Sunderland have won their last three in a row.
Newcastle United 3-0 Cardiff | #NEWCAR | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Shola Ameobi has scored 43 Barclays Premier League goals for Newcastle. Only Alan Shearer (148) and Peter Beardsley (46) have scored more for the club.
- Cardiff have conceded 15 headed goals this season, a Barclays Premier League-high. Two of the goals in this match were headers.
- Loic Remy’s goal was the 1,000th scored in the Barclays Premier League this season.
- Remy has scored in four of his last seven Barclays Premier League matches.
- Cardiff became the 28th team in Barclays Premier League history to be relegated the first season after being promoted.
- Newcastle have won their last eight league matches against Cardiff; a run that goes back to 1981.
Stoke City 4-1 Fulham | #STKFUL | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Fulham have conceded the first goal in 15 of their 19 Barclays Premier League away matches this season, more often than any other side.
- Peter Odemwingie both scored and assisted a goal for only the third time in his Barclays Premier League career.
- Fulham have been relegated following 13 successive seasons of Barclays Premier League football.
- Stoke have won five of their last six Barclays Premier League matches at the Britannia Stadium.
- Jon Walters has scored three goals in his last six Barclays Premier League appearances, this after netting as many in his previous 28 appearances in the competition.
- The only team to have conceded more goals in a 38-game Barclays Premier League season than Fulham so far this campaign (83) were Derby in 2007/08 (89).
- Kieran Richardson’s goal was the 300th that Stoke City have conceded in the Barclays Premier League.
- Stoke have matched their highest points tally in a Barclays Premier League season (47).
- Stoke attempted 602 passes, completing 522, in this match, both Barclays Premier League records for the Potters.
Swansea City 0-1 Southampton | #SWASOU | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Rickie Lambert has scored or assisted seven goals in his last eight Barclays Premier League appearances (four goals, three assists).
- Southampton have won 55 points this season, their highest points tally in a top-flight season since 1989-90 (55).
- This was only the third time that Swansea have failed to score in a Barclays Premier League match at the Liberty Stadium this season.
- Saints have scored in 12 of their last 13 Barclays Premier League away matches.
- Southampton kept their 15th clean sheet of the season. Only Chelsea (17) have kept more in the Premier League this term.
Everton 2-3 Man City | #EVEMCI | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Edin Dzeko has now scored 14 Barclays Premier League goals this season, equalling his best tally in a single BPL campaign.
- Only Luis Suarez (13) has scored more goals away from home in the Barclays Premier League this season than Dzeko (10).
- Manchester City's third goal in this match was their 150th goal in all competitions in 2013-14. Only one other BPL side – Liverpool (105) – have more than 100 in all competitions this season.
- Man City have netted 96 Barclays Premier League goals this season, surpassing their previous BPL record of 93 in 2011-12.
- Samir Nasri has scored or assisted a goal in six of his last nine Barclays Premier League appearances for City.
- Yaya Toure has scored or assisted 26 goals in 33 Barclays Premier League appearances this season – he has had a hand in 12 goals in each of his previous three BPL seasons.
- Ten of Romelu Lukaku's 14 Barclays Premier League goals this season have come at Goodison Park.
- No defender has had a hand in more Barclays Premier League goals than Leighton Baines this season (nine – five goals, four assists).
- City have ended a run of four successive Barclays Premier League defeats at Goodison Park and secured their second win in their last 16 BPL trips there (L10 D4).