Liverpool's Daniel Sturridge scores his 11th goal in as many BPL appearances at Anfield
After the second night of Matchweek 31's midweek action, here are all the statistics you need from Wednesday's Barclays Premier League matches, including Daniel Sturridge's impressive home form and Mark Noble's penalty expertise.
Remember you can follow all the Barclays Premier League action in our Carlsberg Live Match Centre at live.premierleague.com. The Carlsberg Live Match Centre brings you match facts and stats, manager press conference videos, action images, as well as the latest Fantasy Premier League points for your team.
Wednesday 26 March
West Ham United 2-1 Hull City | #WHUHUL | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Nikita Jelavic has scored four goals in his last three Barclays Premier League appearances for Hull City away from home.
- Mark Noble has now scored 13 Barclays Premier League penalties for West Ham. He is now joint-top with Julian Dicks.
- Allan McGregor is the first goalkeeper to be sent off twice in a single Barclays Premier League season since Maik Taylor in 2003-04.
- Steve Harper has been subbed on 10 times. The only goalkeeper to be brought on more in Barclays Premier League history is Raimond van der Gouw (11).
- Tom Huddlestone created four chances for Hull in this match, only in one BPL fixture this season has he produced more.
Liverpool 2-1 Sunderland | LIVSUN | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Liverpool have won 11 and lost none of their last 12 Barclays Premier League games at Anfield.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored 11 goals in as many Barclays Premier League appearances at Anfield this season
- Liverpool have only failed to score in one of their last 16 Barclays Premier League matches at Anfield.
- Sturridge/Suarez are only the third pair to both score 20+ goals in a single season (+ Cole/Beardsley in 1993-94 & Drogba/Lampard in 2009-10).
- The last Liverpool pair to both score 20+ league goals in a season were Roger Hunt and Ian St John in 1963-64.
- Liverpool have scored before half-time in their last 21 Barclays Premier League matches, an all-time record.
- The Reds have 51 first-half goals, extending the Barclays Premier League record.
- Liverpool’s first shot on target (Gerrard’s goal) came in the 39th minute, the longest the Reds have had to wait for a shot on in a BPL match this season.
- All eight of Liverpool’s shots in the first half came from outside the box. They had nine from inside the box after the break.
- Liverpool have kept only six clean sheets in their last 28 Barclays Premier League games.
- Liverpool have hit the woodwork 23 times this season, eight more times than any other side.
- Seven of Sunderland’s 12 shots came after Ki Sung-Yueng came on in the 61st minute.
Tuesday 25 March
Arsenal 2-2 Swansea City | #ARSSWA | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Arsenal conceded a first-half goal at the Emirates Stadium for the first time in 12 matches, since Geoff Cameron scored for Stoke City in September.
- Swansea City striker Wilfried Bony has scored in consecutive Barclays Premier League matches for the first time. Bony has also scored in three successive Premier League away fixtures.
- Gunners striker Olivier Giroud has scored five goals in his last three fixtures at the Emirates in all competitions.
- There was only one minute and eight seconds between Arsenal's first and second goals in this contest.
- There have been nine goals scored in the last 11 minutes of the last six meetings in all competitions between Arsenal and Swansea City.
- The away side has scored two goals in six of the last seven meetings between Arsenal and Swansea in all competitions.
- Arsenal have lost none of their last 14 Premier League home matches (W10 D4) but have have won just three of their last nine Premier League fixtures (W3 D3 L3).
Man Utd 0-3 Man City | #MUNMCI | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Edin Dzeko's opener was the quickest goal in the Manchester derby in Barclays Premier League history.
- It was also the first time Man Utd have conceded a first minute goal in the Premier League at Old Trafford.
- It was the first time the Red Devils conceded inside the opening minute for the first time in the League since September 2009 (Defoe).
- The strike was only Man City's fourth inside the first minute in the Barclays Premier League era, but the second this season (Navas v Tottenham Hotspur).
- 26 of Edin Dzeko's 40 Barclays Premier League goals have come away from home (65%).
- Manchester City have now scored 11 goals from corners this season; a League-high figure.
- Manchester City have won three consecutive Manchester derbies in the league for the first time since 1970.
- Manchester City have kept five consecutive clean sheets in the top-flight for the first time since 1915.
- Yaya Toure has scored 11 goals in his last 14 League matches.
- Manchester United have lost all five north west derbies in the Barclays Premier League this season.
- Manchester City have lost none of their last nine League away fixtures (W7 D2).
- Manchester United have lost six home matches in a Premier League season for only the second time (2001/02); they have never lost more.
Newcastle United 0-3 Everton | #NEWEVE | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Everton's Ross Barkley has scored in consecutive Barclays Premier League matches for the first time.
- Barkley's goal ended a run of 341 minutes of away League football without a goal for the Toffees.
- Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has scored four goals in four Barclays Premier League matches against Newcastle United.
- Gerard Deulofeu has either scored (two) or assisted (three) five goals in five Barclays Premier League starts.
- The Toffees have won six, drawn three and lost just two of the last 11 League meetings with the Magpies.
- Everton have won four Barclays Premier League matches in a row for the first time since March 2008.
- Newcastle have scored two goals in their last seven Barclays Premier League home matches.