Monday 08 July 2013
1. The closing date for the Tickets Competition is Sunday 14 July 2013 at 23.59 BST. Any entries submitted after the closing date will be invalid.
2. Entrants must submit their answer to the Tickets Competition question via email to BATTickets@premierleague.com.
3. Entries are limited to one per person.
4. The prize consists of five pairs of Category A match day tickets for Wednesday 24 July 2013 and five pairs of Category A match day tickets for Saturday 27 July 2013 at Hong Kong Stadium in Hong Kong, with five winners for each day, each receiving one pair of tickets only. No transport, transfers, accommodation or hospitality is included and it is the responsibility of the winners to ensure that they are able to attend at the Hong Kong Stadium.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
6. No sale or unauthorised disposal of the prize is permitted in any way.
7. The 10 winners will be selected at random from all correct entries submitted in accordance with these terms. The first five winners selected will each receive a pair of Category A match day tickets for Saturday 27 July 2013, with the remaining five winners each receiving a pair of Category A match day tickets for Wednesday 24 July 2013. The random selection will be overseen by an independent supervisor.
8. Winners will be notified by 23.59 BST on Monday 15 July and will be contacted via the email address supplied upon entering the Tickets Competition.
9. The winners are required to respond to the notification email within 24 hours, confirming acceptance of their prize and providing a delivery address. In the event that any of the winners fail to confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer their prize to another winner who shall be randomly selected from the remaining correct entries submitted in accordance with these terms. Such other winners shall be subject to the same acceptance requirements as the original winners.
10. Prizes will be delivered by international special delivery (which will require a signature).
11. It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the Tickets Competition are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of the winner after the closing date of the Tickets Competition.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control.
14. The Tickets Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. The Promoter is the Football Association Premier League Limited. Registered Office: 30 Gloucester Place, London W1U 8PL.