Monday 08 July 2013
1. The closing date for the Shirts Competition is Tuesday 23 July 2013 at 23:59 BST. Any entries submitted after the closing date will be invalid.
2. Entrants must submit their answer to the Shirts Competition question via email to BATshirts@premierleague.com. Entrants must ensure that the subject line of their entry email contains the name of the Club whose replica shirt they wish to win.
3. Entries are limited to one per person.
4. The prize consists of one signed replica shirt of each of Tottenham Hotspur FC, Sunderland AFC and South China FC and one unsigned replica shirt of Manchester City FC, with the winners to each receive one replica shirt of the Club they named in the subject line of their entry email.
5. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
6. No sale or unauthorised disposal of the prize is permitted in any way.
7. The four winners will be made up of one winner for each of the participating Clubs and will be selected at random from all correct entries submitted in accordance with these terms. The random selection will be overseen by an independent supervisor.
8. Winners will be notified by 23.59 BST on Thursday 25 July 2013 and will be contacted via the email address supplied upon entering the Shirts Competition.
9. The winners are required to respond to the notification email within 72 hours, confirming acceptance of their prize and providing a delivery address. In the event that any of the winners fail to confirm acceptance of their prize within 72 hours of notification, the Promoter reserves the right to offer their prize to another winner who shall be randomly selected from the remaining correct entries that identified the same Club in the subject line of the email and were submitted in accordance with these terms. Such other winners shall be subject to the same acceptance requirements as the original winners.
10. Prizes will be delivered by international special delivery (which will require a signature).
11. It is a condition of entry that the terms and conditions of the Shirts Competition are accepted as final and that entrants agree to abide by the rules. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the name and country of the winner after the closing date of the Shirts Competition.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its reasonable control.
14. The Shirts Competition shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
15. The Promoter is the Football Association Premier League Limited. Registered Office: 30 Gloucester Place, London W1U 8PL.