Manchester United striker Danny Welbeck scores against Tottenham Hotspur
Ahead of this week's action in the Barclays Premier League, you can take a look at all the head-to-head statistics, player stats and form guides for each fixture.
All the build-up, including the latest manager press conferences and team news, is also available on our Matchday Live service.
Come back on Matchday and you can follow live commentary, view all the latest photos from around the grounds and take in the in-match stats. At the final whistle we provide match reports for each fixture, managers' reactions and you can also watch the managers' press conferences. To see more, click on the Matchday Live links below.
Tuesday 28 January
Kick-offs 7.45pm unless stated.
Manchester United v Cardiff City | #MUNCAR | Matchday Live >>
- Manchester United have earned 998 points at Old Trafford in Barclays Premier League history, more than any other team has managed on home soil.
- Cardiff manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer scored 91 goals in 235 Premier League appearances for Manchester United between 1996-97 and 2006-07.
- Cardiff have the best disciplinary record in the top flight this season with just 27 yellow cards and no dismissals.
- Cardiff's last victory at Manchester United came in April 1954 when they ran out 3-2 winners.
- 35% of Cardiff’s goals have been headers; the highest proportion of any team in the Barclays Premier League this season.
- Cardiff City have won none and lost six of their last eight Barclays Premier League away matches (W0 D2 L6).
- Danny Welbeck has scored six goals in his last seven Barclays Premier League appearances for Manchester United.
- Cardiff City have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last six Premier League games, conceding 16 goals in this run (2.7 per game).
Norwich City v Newcastle United | #NORNEW | Matchday Live >>
- Norwich City have won three and lost none of the last four Barclays Premier League home matches against the Magpies (W3 D1 L0).
- Newcastle United have drawn none of their 11 Barclays Premier League away matches this season (W6 L5).
- Yohan Cabaye has scored five goals in his last seven Premier League appearances, four of which have come away from home.
- Norwich have not won successive Barclays Premier League matches since the final two fixtures of 2012-13.
- Newcastle United have currently won 299 Barclays Premier League games.
- Norwich goals have been worth an average of 1.28 points per game this season, the third highest rate in the division.
- The Canaries have scored fewer goals from inside the box than any other Premier League team this season (11).
- Newcastle have taken the lowest proportion of shots from inside the box this season (45%).
Southampton v Arsenal | #SOUARS | Matchday Live >>
- Southampton have four players to have played in every Barclays Premier League match this season, more than any other team in the League (Adam Lallana, Rickie Lambert, Jay Rodriguez and James Ward-Prowse).
- Arsenal have hit the target with 53% of their shots this season, the best accuracy rate in the Barclays Premier League.
- The Gunners have scored more headed goals (9) than any other team in the top division; these goals have come from seven different players.
- 68% of the goals Arsenal have conceded this season have been shipped in the second half of games; the highest proportion in the top flight.
- Arsenal have won five and lost none of their last eight Barclays Premier League fixtures against Southampton but have won one of the last four trips to St Mary's (W1 D2 L1).
- Since their return to the top flight, Saints have played Arsenal three times and the Gunners have not picked up a single card in those matches.
- Jack Wilshere has scored (one) or assisted (three) four of Arsenal’s last five Barclays Premier League goals.
- Only one team has managed to score more than one goal against Arsenal in their last 21 Barclays Premier League fixtures (Man City 6-3 Arsenal).
- Southampton conceded five goals in their opening 11 Barclays Premier League games, but have shipped 20 in the last 11 with that run starting with a 0-2 defeat against Arsenal in November.
- The last time Southampton beat Arsenal was in November 2002, with a James Beattie brace helping them to a 3-2 win at St Mary's.
Swansea City v Fulham | #SWAFUL | Matchday Live >>
- Fulham have gone 18 Barclays Premier League fixtures without a draw, winning five and losing 13 of those matches.
- The Swans have benefitted from five own goals so far this season, more than any other team in the top flight.
- Fulham have allowed 141 shots on target against them this season, more than any other team in the League.
- 74% of the goals Swansea have scored have been netted in the second half of matches this season; the highest proportion in the competition.
- The last four Barclays Premier League meetings between Swansea and Fulham have ended as away wins.
- There have been five Premier League meetings between Fulham and Swansea and the Welsh side have won four and lost one.
- Swansea City have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last eight Barclays Premier League matches, the worst such run in the division.
8pm Crystal Palace v Hull City | #CRYHUL | Matchday Live >>
- Crystal Palace have averaged 1.30 points per game since Tony Pulis took over compared to 0.58 per match prior to his arrival.
- Hull City have fired in the fewest shots on target of any team in the Barclays Premier League this season (67).
- Crystal Palace are the division's lowest scorers with just 14 goals this season.
- Hull City have failed to score in their last three Barclays Premier League matches.
- Each of Crystal Palace's 14 Barclays Premier League goals this season has been worth an average of 1.43 points. Only Tottenham (1.48) have proven more efficient.
- Crystal Palace have contested more aerial duels than any other team this season (950).
- This will be Hull City's 50th Barclays Premier League away fixture. They have won six of the previous 49 (D14 L29). Three of Hull's six Barclays Premier League away wins have come in London (once at Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and Fulham).
8pm Liverpool v Everton | #LIVEVE | Matchday Live >>
- Luis Suarez has scored in three of his four Barclays Premier League Merseyside derby appearances.
- Romelu Lukaku has scored four goals in four Barclays Premier League appearances against Liverpool.
- There have been more red cards in the Merseyside derby than in any other fixture in Barclays Premier League history (20).
- Liverpool have won seven and lost one of their last 14 Barclays Premier League Merseyside derbies.
- Everton have won none of the last 13 top-flight visits to Anfield, drawing seven and losing six in that run.
- Daniel Sturridge has scored in 11 of his 14 Barclays Premier League appearances this season. He has not scored more than once in any match.
- 64% of the goals Liverpool have scored this season have been netted in the first half; the highest proportion of any team in the Premier League.
- 29% of the goals Liverpool have conceded have been headers; the highest proportion of any team in the top flight this season.
- No player has made more clearances than Martin Skrtel this season (222, the same as West Brom’s Jonas Olsson).
- Steven Gerrard has netted seven top-flight goals against Everton (all from open play), only against Aston Villa (12) and Newcastle United (8) has he netted more. No player has netted more in Merseyside derbies.
Wednesday 29 January
Aston Villa v West Bromwich Albion | #AVLWBA | Matchday Live >>
- Aston Villa have lost six of 29 second city derbies (Villa, West Brom, Birmingham City) in the Barclays Premier League.
- West Brom have conceded a higher proportion of long-range goals (28%) than any other side this season in the Barclays Premier League.
- 55% of the goals Aston Villa have conceded this season have been in the first half; the highest proportion in the League this season.
- Aston Villa have scored eight goals at Villa Park this season, fewer than any other team on home soil in the top flight.
- West Brom have won eight of 36 midlands derby games in Barclays Premier League history (D14 L14).
- Aston Villa have currently won 299 Barclays Premier League matches.
Chelsea v West Ham United | #CHEWHU | Matchday Live >>
- Chelsea have allowed just 68 shots on target against them this season, fewer than any other team in the Barclays Premier League.
- The Hammers are the only team in the Barclays Premier League who have not scored a headed goal this season.
- Chelsea have recovered more points from losing positions than any other side in the Premier League this season (14). West Ham United have dropped more points from winning positions than any other side in the Barclays Premier League this season (14).
- Frank Lampard has scored five goals in his last five League fixtures against West Ham. Fernando Torres has scored six goals in seven Barclays Premier League appearances against the Hammers.
- Chelsea have won 12 and lost just one of the last 15 League meetings with West Ham.
- The Hammers have made the second most crosses from open play this season (418, behind Man Utd - 423) and have the best completion rate of any side (22.5%).
- Chelsea have won six of their last seven Barclays Premier League home matches against West Ham (D1), with the Hammers’ last victory at Stamford Bridge coming in 2002 thanks to a Paolo Di Canio brace (3-2).
Sunderland v Stoke City | #SUNSTK | Matchday Live >>
- Sunderland have conceded five own goals this season, more than any other side in the Barclays Premier League.
- Adam Johnson has scored four goals in his last two Barclays Premier League appearances. Johnson has scored or assisted each of Sunderland’s last six League goals.
- 27 different players have started a Barclays Premier League game for the Black Cats this season; no side has given more players a start in 2013/14.
- Stoke have won 61% of their aerial duels this season, by some way the highest proportion in the top-flight.
- Half of the 20 Scottish goals scored in the top-flight have come from Sunderland and Stoke (five each).
- Stoke have the worst away record in the Barclays Premier League this season with five points from 11 matches and a goal difference of -16.
- Sunderland have picked up 1.1 points per game in the matches (12 matches) Lee Cattermole has started this season but 0.5 in those he has not (10 matches).
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City | #TOTMCI | Matchday Live >>
- Tottenham Hotspur have won seven and lost just one of their last 10 Barclays Premier League home games against Man City.
- Sergio Aguero has scored 13 goals in his last 12 Barclays Premier League appearances and has four in four against Spurs.
- In the reverse fixture back in November, Spurs fired in 13 shots to Man City's 15, but lost 0-6 at the Etihad Stadium.
- Manchester City have scored with 21.2% of their shots this season, the best chance conversion rate in the Barclays Premier League this season.
- If the League had started after Tim Sherwood took charge of Spurs, Manchester City would be top with 18 points and the Londoners would be second with 16.
- Spurs have conceded just one headed goal this season, fewer than any other team in the top flight.
- Edin Dzeko has scored in three of his last four League appearances and has five in five against Spurs - more than against any other club.
- Man City have won five and lost just one of the last seven Premier League matches against Tottenham Hotspur.