Aston Villa's Andreas Weimann is thwarted by another David Marshall save at Cardiff
There are plenty of stats to savour after another unpredictable set of fixtures in the Barclays Premier League. Read on for some more interesting numbers.
Don't forget, this weekend you will also be able to enjoy and contribute your comments to our Carlsberg Live Match Centre which can be accessed at live.premierleague.com.
Wednesday 11 February
Arsenal 0-0 Manchester United | #ARSMUN | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Arsenal have kept 11 clean sheets in their last 12 matches in all competitions at the Emirates Stadium and conceded only one in the other match.
- Arsene Wenger's side have won 15 and lost just one of their last 22 Barclays Premier League home matches (D6) and in that run only two teams have managed to score more than one goal at the Emirates.
- Arsenal have won one of the last 11 Barclays Premier League matches against Manchester United (W1 D3 L7).
- David Moyes has never won a Barclays Premier League match away from home as a manager against Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool or Man Utd (P49 W0 D19 L30).
- Manchester United have gone three away league matches without a win for the first time this season (D1 L2); they have not gone four without a win on the road since October 2010.
- Robin van Persie passed the ball more times to Wayne Rooney (four) than to any other team-mate in this game.
Everton P-P Crystal Palace
Manchester City P-P Sunderland
Newcastle 0-4 Tottenham Hotspur | #NEWTOT | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Tottenham Hotspur have won eight and lost just one of their last 11 Barclays Premier League away matches.
- Newcastle United have lost their last four Barclays Premier League fixtures at St James' Park without scoring.
- Spurs ended a run of seven Barclays Premier League away matches without a clean sheet.
- Spurs have now gone seven League matches unbeaten on the road; their longest run since December 1995.
- Emmanuel Adebayor has scored eight and assisted two more in 10 League appearances under Tim Sherwood.
- Spurs have scored on each of their last nine Barclays Premier League visits to St James Park.
- All four of Paulinho's League goals for Tottenham have arrived in away matches.
- Following their 0-4 defeat to Tottenham, Newcastle have now failed to score in seven of their last eight Barclays Premier League matches - this after failing to score in just one of their previous 16 in the competition.
Stoke City 1-1 Swansea City | #STKSWA | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Stoke City have lost just one of their last 10 Barclays Premier League home matches (W4 D5 L1).
- Peter Crouch has scored four goals in three League appearances against Swansea City at the Britannia Stadium.
- Peter Crouch now has 86 Barclays Premier League goals, only one fewer than Dennis Bergkamp managed.
- Stoke City have gone 10 Barclays Premier League matches without a clean sheet.
- 13 of the 20 shots in this contest came from the team playing with the wind behind them.
- Stoke City did not have shot on target after the 30th minute.
Fulham 2-3 Liverpool | #SWACAR | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- There has never been a draw in this exact fixture in the Barclays Premier League (13 matches played).
- Fulham have lost 13 of their last 17 Barclays Premier League matches at Craven Cottage (W3 D1).
- Liverpool have kept one clean sheet in their last 12 Barclays Premier League away fixtures.
- Liverpool have scored at least one goal in the first half in each of their last 16 Barclays Premier League matches.
- Daniel Sturridge has now scored in eight successive appearances in all competitions.
- Steven Gerrard has now claimed nine Barclays Premier League assists this season, he has never registered more.
- Daniel Sturridge is the first Liverpool player to score in seven successive Barclays Premier League appearances. He has scored nine goals in his last eight appearances in all competitions.
- Liverpool have now conceded at least two goals in eight of their last 10 Barclays Premier League away matches.
- All three of Philippe Coutinho's Barclays Premier League goals this season have come away from home.
- Fulham have shipped 14 goals in their last four Barclays Premier League meetings with Liverpool.
- Steven Gerrard has scored in four of his last six Barclays Premier League appearances.
- Liverpool have scored 20 goals in their last six Barclays Premier League matches.
Tuesday 11 February
Cardiff City 0-0 Aston Villa | #CARAVL | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- David Marshall is the first goalkeeper to make over 100 saves this season in the Barclays Premier League (104).
- Aston Villa have had 17 shots (incl. blocked) in both of their matches against Cardiff City this season in the Barclays Premier League.
- Only once (18 v Hull City in October) have Aston Villa attempted more shots in a single Barclays Premier League match this season.
- Only West Ham United (six) have played in more 0-0 draws this season than both Aston Villa and Cardiff.
- The Welsh side have scored just five first half goals in the league this season; a low in the Barclays Premier League.
- Cardiff are yet to win back-to-back Barclays Premier League home matches since their promotion.
- Villa have lost just one of their last nine clashes with Cardiff in all competitions (W7 D1).
- Paul Lambert's side had five shots on target in the final 30 minutes against Cardiff. They managed just four in their previous four hours of Barclays Premier League football.
Hull City 0-1 Southampton | #HULSOU | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- The Saints have won four and lost just one of their last six league trips to Hull City (D1).
- Hull’s last eight matches in the Barclays Premier League have produced a total of just four first-half goals (for and against).
- Jose Fonte has netted two goals in his last four matches for the Saints after scoring one in his previous 40 in the Barclays Premier League.
- Southampton have failed to find the back of the net in just one of their last 14 Barclays Premier League fixtures.
- Hull City have won just one of their last six Barclays Premier League home matches (W1 D2 L3).
- The Saints have now won back-to-back away Barclays Premier League matches for the first time since September 2001 (104 matches ago).
- Southampton have won eight and lost just one of the last 12 Barclays Premier League meetings with Hull City (D3).
West Ham 2-0 Norwich City | #WHUNOR | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- West Ham have won back-to-back Barclays Premier League home matches in the same season for the first time since September 2012.
- West Ham won by a 2-0 scoreline in the Barclays Premier League for the fifth time this season. Only Arsenal have won more matches by this score line (seven).
- West Ham have kept four consecutive clean sheets for the first time in Barclays Premier League history.
- Norwich have not conceded a first-half goal in their last five Barclays Premier League matches.
- James Collins scored his first Barclays Premier League goal for West Ham since April 2006.
- The Hammers scored a goal following a cross for the fourth time this season in the Barclays Premier League.
West Brom 1-1 Chelsea | #WBACHE | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- West Brom have drawn five of their last eight Barclays Premier League matches at the Hawthorns (W1 D5 L2).
- West Brom scored with their only shot on target v Chelsea.
- Victor Anichebe's goal was the first Chelsea have conceded away from home in 447 minutes.
- Chelsea have lost just one (W5 D2) of their last eight Barclays Premier League matches on the road.
- After losing their first 11 Barclays Premier League meetings with Chelsea, West Brom have lost just one of the last five (W2 D2 L1).
- The Baggies have kept just three clean sheets in their last 23 Barclays Premier League matches on home soil.
- Chelsea have gone seven Barclays Premier League matches without conceding a first-half goal.
- Branislav Ivanovic has scored in back-to-back Barclays Premier League away appearances. Since his Barclays Premier League debut in October 2008, only three defenders have scored more goals than he has (16), Leighton Baines (19), John Terry (18), Gary Cahill (17).
- Two of David Luiz's four league assists have been for Ivanovic and two have come against West Brom.