Eden Hazard was one of Chelsea's star performers at the Etihad Stadium
After an eventful weekend of action, here are all the stats and facts that matter from all of the Matchweek 24 fixtures in the Barclays Premier League, including a memorable win for Chelsea at the Etihad Stadium, Daniel Sturridge's form away from home and double-century to remember for Sunderland winger Adam Johnson.
This weekend we launched our new Carlsberg Live Match Centre which can be accessed here.
Monday 3 February
Manchester City v Chelsea | #MCICHE | Matchday Live >>
- Branislav Ivanovic has scored 21 goals in the Barclays Premier League/UEFA Champions League for Chelsea but Monday night's was the first with his left foot.
- City’s run of scoring in consecutive home matches ends at 61, five short of Manchester United’s Premier League record.
- Chelsea are the first away team to win a Barclays Premier League match at the Etihad since Norwich City on the final day of last season.
- City had 25 shots but only three were on target.
- Jose Mourinho has taken 10 points from four matches against the top four this season.
- Man City have kept only one clean sheet in their last five Barclays Premier League home fixtures.
- Chelsea have kept four top-flight clean sheets in a row away from home for the first time since December 2008.
- Eden Hazard embarked on 16 dribbles, the second highest total in a single Barclays Premier League match this season (behind Ben Arfa, 18 vs Stoke).
Sunday 2 February
West Bromwich Albion 1-1 Liverpool | #WBALIV | Matchday Live >>
- West Brom have won just three of their last 16 Barclays Premier League matches at The Hawthorns (D7 L6).
- Liverpool have kept just one clean sheet in their last 11 trips on the road and conceded 21 times in those matches.
- Daniel Sturridge has found the net in 13 of his 16 Barclays Premier League appearances for Liverpool this season (14 goals in total)
- Liverpool have scored 38 first-half goals this season, one more than Everton have in total.
- West Brom have drawn 11 matches this season, more than any other team, including five of the last eight.
- Liverpool have made 29 errors leading to a goal or an attempt at goal this season, more than any other team.
- Sturridge and Luis Suarez have a combined 55 Barclays Premier League goals since the former joined the club last January.
- Sturridge has seven away goals in the Barclays Premier League this season, no player has more.
- Liverpool have won just two of their last nine Barclays Premier League away matches.
- All four of West Brom’s shots on target in this match came in the second half..
Arsenal 2-0 Crystal Palace | #ARSCRY | Matchday Live >>
- Arsenal have won 15 and lost just one of their last 21 Barclays Premier League matches at Emirates Stadium.
- The last player to score a first-half goal for Arsenal at Emirates Stadium was Nicklas Bendtner v Hull, two months ago. Arsenal have failed to score a first half goal in seven of their last eight Barclays Premier League matches.
- All five of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain’s Barclays Premier League goals for Arsenal have arrived at Emirates Stadium.
- Crystal Palace (10) have conceded more goals in the 15 minutes after half-time than any other Barclays Premier League team this season.
- Arsenal have kept seven clean sheets in their last eight Barclays Premier League matches on home soil. They have kept four consecutive sheets in the Barclays Premier League at Emirates Stadium; their longest run without conceding at home since April 2011.
- Santi Cazorla has been directly involved in four of Arsenal’s last six Barclays Premier League goals (three goals, one assist).
- Crystal Palace have scored just five goals away from home in the Barclays Premier League.
- Arsenal have scored exactly two goals in each of their last five Barclays Premier League matches.
- Arsenal have scored at least two goals in five successive Barclays Premier League matches for the first time since March 2012.
- Arsenal made 2,212 passes in their three Barclays Premier League home matches against the newly promoted sides this season (including 785 v Palace).
- Mikel Arteta (127) and Mesut Ozil (102) made more than 100 passes today.
- Nine of Palace’s 10 shots came after half-time.
Saturday 1 February
Newcastle United 3-0 Sunderland | #NEWSUN | Matchday Live >>
- Borthers Sammy and Shola Ameobi started together in the Barclays Premier League for the first time.
- Fabio Borini has scored three goals and assisted one in three Barclays Premier League appearances against Newcastle United.
- Adam Johnson made his 200th Barclays Premier League appearance in this match. He has scored (six) or assisted (two) eight Barclays Premier League goals in 2014; more than any other player this year.
- The former Manchester City winger has scored seven Barclays Premier League goals this term; his best record in a single season.
- Sunderland have scored at least three goals goals in consecutive league matches at Newcastle for the first time since 1919.
- The Black Cats are unbeaten in the last five Barclays Premier League Tyne-Wear derbies (W3 D2).
- Sunderland are unbeaten in their last six Barclays Premier League away matches (W3 D3); no side is on a longer away run in the top flight.
- Sunderland won three successive league games against Newcastle United for the first time since 1923.
- Newcastle have lost three successive Barclays Premier League games at St James' Park, failing to score on each occasion.
West Ham United 2-0 Swansea City | #WHUSWA | Matchday Live >>
- Twenty-two of Kevin Nolan's 26 Barclays Premier League goals since the start of 2010/11 have come at home (85%).
- Six of Andy Carroll's last 11 Barclays Premier League assists have been for Nolan goals.
- Carroll’s red card was his first in the Barclays Premier League, in his 113th appearance in the competition.
- Carroll was the first player to be sent off in a Barclays Premier League fixture against Swansea City for over two years, since Ashley Cole’s dismissal for Chelsea on 31 January 2012 (77 matches ago).
- Nolan’s second goal in this match was the first headed goal that West Ham have scored in the Barclays Premier League this season, becoming the last club to do so in 2013/14.
- Sam Allardyce's team kept their 11th clean sheet of the Barclays Premier League season , equalling their tally from the whole of 2012/13 in the competition (11).
- West Ham have won nine and lost none of the last 11 matches they have hosted Swansea in all competitions.
- Swansea failed to get a single shot on target in a Barclays Premier League match for the first time since 16 March 2013 (v Arsenal).
Cardiff City 2-1 Norwich City | #CARNOR | Matchday Live >>
- Robert Snodgrass' fifth-minute goal was the earliest that Norwich have scored in the Barclays Premier League since 15 October 2011 (Pilkington v Swansea City in the first minute).
- Craig Bellamy became the first player in Barclays Premier League history to score for seven different clubs in the competition.
- Kenwyne Jones has scored on his Barclays Premier League home debut for each of his last three clubs (Cardiff City, Stoke City and Sunderland).
- There were 73 seconds between Cardiff’s first and second goals in this match, the second-shortest gap between two goals for a side this season in the Barclays Premier League.
- There were 41 shots (including blocked) in this match. Only two Barclays Premier League matches have had more this season.
- Cardiff’s victory was their first in eight Barclays Premier League matches, this after picking up just one point in their previous seven matches (D1 L6).
Everton 2-1 Aston Villa | #EVEAVL | Matchday Live >>
- Christian Benteke has scored three and assisted two goals in his last four Barclays Premier League appearances.
- After going 12 competitive appearances without a goal for Everton, Steven Naismith has got three in his last three appearances.
- Kevin Mirallas has scored three goals in his last four Barclays Premier League appearances for Everton, this after netting twice in his previous 21 matches in the competition.
- The Toffees sealed their 300th Barclays Premier League win in this match.
- Everton have lost one of their last 21 Barclays Premier League matches at Goodison Park (W15 D5 L1).
Fulham 0-3 Southampton | #FULSOU | Matchday Live >>
- Fulham have lost 17 of their 24 matches this season. The five previous sides to have lost as many as 17 of their opening 24 games in a Barclays Premier League season have all finished bottom of the league at the end of that campaign.
- Fulham are the first side in Barclays Premier League history to have drawn just one of their opening 24 matches in a single Barclays Premier League season.
- Adam Lallana has scored (four) or assisted (three) seven goals in his last eight Barclays Premier League appearances.
- Rickie Lambert scored his 100th league goal for Southampton in this match.
- Jay Rodriguez has had a hand in nine goals in his last 12 Barclays Premier League appearances (seven goals, two assists).
- Fulham have gone nine league matches without keeping a clean sheet, the longest run in the Barclays Premier League.
Hull City 1-1 Tottenham Hotspur | #HULTOT | Matchday Live >>
- Shane Long has scored on his Barclays Premier League home debut for his last two clubs (West Bromwich Albion and Hull City). His goal is the only time Hull City have scored in their last 456 minutes of Barclays Premier League football.
- Tottenham Hotspur have scored in all eight of their Barclays Premier League matches since Tim Sherwood was named head coach of the club.
- All three of Paulinho’s Barclays Premier League goals have come away from home.
- Spurs have won 16 points from a possible 18 in their last six Barclays Premier League away matches (W5 D1).
Stoke City 2-1 Manchester United | #STKMUN | Matchday Live >>
- Charlie Adam has scored seven goals this season in the Barclays Premier League, two more than he managed in 2011/12 and 2012/13 combined (five).
- Nine of Adam’s 10 Barclays Premier League goals for Stoke have been at the Britannia Stadium.
- Robin van Persie has scored in eight successive appearances against Stoke in the Barclays Premier League. In doing so, Van Persie is the first player in the Barclays Premier League to score in eight successive appearances against a single opponent.
- The Dutchman has scored in six of his last seven Barclays Premier League appearances.
- Since he joined the Barclays Premier League on the eve of the 2011/12 season, only David Silva (30) has assisted more goals in the competition than Juan Mata (29).
- The last time that United lost as many as eight of their opening 24 matches in a league season was in 1989/90 (11).
- United lost a Barclays Premier League fixture that Robin van Persie has scored in (for them) for the first time on Saturday (W23 D5 L1).