After another weekend of engaging action, here are several key statistics from all of the Barclays Premier League fixtures as Everton maintained their unbeaten streak with the help of an inspired Ross Barkley and Dimitar Berbatov proved he is the coolest of customers from 12 yards.
For more statistics on each match, such as possession and shots on target, go to our Matchday Live pages by clicking on the links below.
Sunday 8 December
Fulham 2-0 Aston Villa | #FULAVL | Matchday Live >>
- This was only the second Fulham win in their last nine Barclays Premier League encounters with Aston Villa.
- Fulham's starting XI was the oldest named by any side in the Barclays Premier League this season (31 years, 25 days).
- Aston Villa made 12 more passes in the first half against Fulham than they did in 90 minutes in the win at Southampton on Wednesday (196).
- Dimitar Berbatov has scored with all eight of the penalties he has taken in the Barclays Premier League.
- The only player with a perfect Barclays Premier League penalty record to score more than Berbatov is Leighton Baines (taken 10, scored 10).
- Aston Villa have conceded 108 penalties in Barclays Premier League history, 13 more than any other side (Tottenham Hotspur 95).
- Nine of Steve Sidwell's 10 Barclays Premier League goals for Fulham have come at Craven Cottage.
- This encounter ended a run of six consecutive defeats for Fulham but ended a run of five unbeaten matches for Aston Villa.
Arsenal 1-1 Everton | #ARSEVE | Matchday Live >>
- Arsenal have scored in 14 of their 15 matches and have led in 13 of their 15 games this season, both Barclays Premier League highs.
- Mesut Ozil has four goals and six assists in 12 Barclays Premier League appearances.
- Everton have lost only one Barclays Premier League fixture this season, fewer than any other side.
- Since August 2011, only Juan Mata (27) and David Silva (26) have assisted more BPL goals than Theo Walcott (21).
- Ross Barkley created more chances (3) than any other player in the match and had more shots (3) than any other Everton player.
- Arsene Wenger made a triple substitution in the Barclays Premier League for the first time since facing Wigan Athletic (managed by Everton manager Roberto Martinez) in December 2011.
- There were only five corners in this game – only three Barclays Premier League matches all season have seen fewer.
- Everton are unbeaten in their last eight Barclays Premier League matches, twice as long as any other side currently (Manchester City and Arsenal are on four).
Monday 9 December
8pm Swansea City v Hull City | #SWAEVE | Matchday live >>
- Just 10 seasons ago, these sides met in the fourth tier of English football. Leon Britton featured in one of those two games for Swansea.
- Hull City have won three and lost none of the last four league meetings with Swansea.
- No team has benefitted from more own goals than Swansea this season (4) while two of their last five goals have come via the opposition.
- Hull City have won just one of their last 31 Barclays Premier League away games (W1 D7 L23).
- No player has hit the woodwork more than Jake Livermore this season (three times, level with Liverpool pair Luis Suarez and Daniel Sturridge).
- Swansea average 59.2% possession this season - higher than any other club.
Saturday 7 December
Manchester United 0-1 Newcastle United | #MUNNEW | Matchday Live >>
- Manchester United have lost the same number of Barclays Premier League matches this season as they did in the whole of 2012-13 (five).
- Manchester United have lost back to back Barclays Premier League home matches for the first time since May 2002.
- This is Manchester United’s lowest points tally (22) after 15 games of a top-flight season since 2001-02 (21). They ended that season in 3rd.
- This was Newcastle United’s first victory at Manchester United since February 1972, ending a run of 29 league trips without a win there (L21 D8).
- Newcastle have won two of their last 22 Barclays Premier League matches against Manchester United (L15 D5) and Yohan Cabaye has scored in both of these victories.
- Manchester United have failed to score in successive Barclays Premier League home matches for the first time since August 2007 (over two seasons).
- Newcastle United have won five of their last six Barclays Premier League matches (L1).
Crystal Palace 2-0 Cardiff City | #CRYCAR | Matchday Live >>
- Crystal Cardiff have conceded the first goal of a Barclays Premier League match on nine occasions this season. Only Fulham (10) have conceded first more often.
- Marouane Chamakh scored his third Barclays Premier League goal of the season with only his fourth shot on target.
- Crystal Palace have won three of the last four meetings with Cardiff City at home.
- Cardiff City have gone four and a half hours of Barclays Premier League football without a goal.
- Crystal Palace have taken nine points from the last 12 available in the Barclays Premier League (W3 L1), seven more than Manchester United (2).
- Palace have conceded only one goal in their last five Barclays Premier League matches combined..
Liverpool 4-1 West Ham United | #LIVWHU | Matchday Live >>
- Steven Gerrard has made six assists this season; a joint-league-high with Mesut Ozil.
- After a run of four consecutive clean sheets (May-Aug), Liverpool have only managed one clean sheet in their last 12 Barclays Premier League matches.
- Martin Skrtel is the second player to score two Barclays Premier League own goals this season, after Sunderland’s Phil Bardsley.
- Kevin Nolan was sent off for the third time in the Barclays Premier League and for the first time since February 2009.
- This was only the second game in Barclays Premier League history to have three own goals scored, after Sunderland v Charlton in February 2003.
- West Ham United have not won away in the league at Anfield since September 1963, losing 30 and drawing 11 of their 41 trips there since.
- Luis Suarez has scored 11 goals and assisted one more in his last seven Barclays Premier League appearances.
- The Reds have scored 14 goals from set pieces this season, the most in the top flight.
Southampton 1-1 Manchester City | #SOUMCI | Matchday Live >>
- Sergio Aguero has scored 11 goals in his last 10 Barclays Premier League appearances for Man City.
- City have only managed one clean sheet in eight Barclays Premier League away matches this term.
- City have not won consecutive away Barclays Premier League matches since January, despite playing in 16 away matches in the competition since.
- Southampton have won only one point from their last 12 available (D1 L3) in the Barclays Premier League.
- The Citizens have won 13 more points on home soil than they have away from home (eight) this season, despite playing one game fewer at home.
Stoke City 3-2 Chelsea | #STKCHE | Matchday Live >>
- John Obi Mikel collected his first Barclays Premier League assist since August 2010, when he made one in a 6-0 defeat of Wigan Athletic.
- Peter Crouch scored against Chelsea in the Barclays Premier League for the first time since May 2002. He scored in his first game against them in the top flight, but had gone 15 PL matches without a goal against them before today.
- Chelsea have kept one clean sheet in their last 10 Barclays Premier League matches.
- After 36 consecutive games without a Barclays Premier League goal, Steven Ireland has scored two in his last three appearances.
- Oussama Assaidi scored his first Barclays Premier League goal in his 10th appearance in the competition.
- Stoke ended a run of 12 matches in all competitions without a win against Chelsea (D2 L10), beating them in the Barclays Premier League for the first time.
West Bromwich Albion 0-2 Norwich City | #WBANOR | Matchday Live >>
- Gary Hooper has scored in three of his last four Barclays Premier League starts for Norwich City.
- Nathan Redmond has collected an assist in three of his last four Barclays Premier League appearances.
- West Bromwich Albion have won only one of their last nine Barclays Premier League matches (D4 L4).
- Norwich scored more than once away from home for the first time this season and also kept a clean sheet having conceded 18 in their last four on the road.
- The win was Chris Hughton’s fourth away from home in his last 29 matches on the road (D7 L18) in the Barclays Premier League as a manager.
- West Brom managed 12 shots on target in this match; the second-highest tally they have had in a Barclays Premier League match since such data was compiled at the start of 2006-07 (14 v Wolverhampton Wanderers in February 2012).
Sunderland 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur | #SUNTOT | Matchday Live >>
- Sunderland's Adam Johnson scored his first Barclays Premier League goal of the season with his 23rd attempted shot (including blocks).
- Sunderland have scored five own goals this season; at least three more than any other side.
- The record for most own goals in a single Barclays Premier League campaign is eight, set by Leicester City in 2003/04.
- Spurs have won five and lost none of the last seven Barclays Premier League meetings with Sunderland.
- Spurs have won six of their last nine Barclays Premier League away matches (D1 L2).
- Sunderland have lost 11 points from winning positions this season, more than any other Barclays Premier League team.
- Spurs are one of only two teams (along with Newcastle United) yet to score more than twice in a Barclays Premier League game this season.