Man City's Dzeko has attempted more shots than any other player
Ahead of the third Matchweek of the Barclays Premier League to get you in the mood for the matches that will take place, here are some statistics on past encounters between the sides and their form.
As well as these stats, there are more on our Matchday Live service where you can also watch the manager press conferences and catch all the latest team news.
After kick-off you can follow live in-running commentary, check out live photos from all the grounds and get the latest in-match stats. At the final whistle we provide match reports while there will also be post-match reaction and manager press conferences. To see more, click on the Matchday Live links below.
Saturday 31 August
Kick-offs 3pm unless stated.
12.45pm Manchester City v Hull City | #MCIHUL | Matchday Live >>
- Manchester City have not lost successive Barclays Premier League matches since 30 October, 2010.
- Hull City won the last meeting between these two teams in the Barclays Premier League (2-1 in Feb 2010).This remains their only victory over Man City in the Barclays Premier League (W1 D2 L1).
- Hull City have not won back to back Premier League matches since October 2008 (69 matches since) - the longest such run in the competition currently.
- Edin Dzeko has attempted more shots than any other player in the Barclays Premier League so far this season (10).
- Man City have scored in each of their last 51 home league matches - the longest current run of its kind.
- Former Manchester United captain Steve Bruce has won four of the 17 clashes he has had with Manchester City in the Barclays Premier League as a manager. None of those wins have come away from home.
Cardiff v Everton | #CAREVE | Matchday Live >>
- Cardiff City have the chance to win back-to-back top-flight matches for the first time since April 1962.
- Roberto Martinez has won one of his last 10 matches as a manager in the Barclays Premier League (W1 D5 L4).
- Only Manchester City (66.5%) have averaged more possession in the Barclays Premier League so far this season than Everton (64.7%).
- Should he score, Cardiff's Craig Bellamy will become the first player in the history of the Barclays Premier League to score for seven different clubs in the competition.
- Frazier Campbell is halfway towards equalling his best goal return from a single Barclays Premier League season (four in 2009/10 for Sunderland).
- Only once under David Moyes did Everton fail to win any of their opening three matches in a Premier League season (2010/11; D1 L2).
Newcastle United v Fulham | #NEWFUL | Matchday Live >>
- Newcastle have had one shot on target so far this season; fewer than any other Barclays Premier League side.
- Fulham have won two successive away matches in the Barclays Premier League - they have not won three in a row since May 2008.
- The home side have won each of the last five Barclays Premier League meetings between Newcastle and Fulham.
- Since the start of 2012, Newcastle have lost just two of their eight Premier League home matches against sides from London (W5 D1).
- Hatem Ben Arfa has scored in both of his two Barclays Premier League appearances against Fulham. The Whites are one of two teams (along with Bolton) that Ben Arfa has netted more than once against in the competition.
- Darren Bent is now one of eight players to have scored for six different clubs in the Premier League. The full list is Nick Barmby, Darren Bent, Marcus Bent, Craig Bellamy, Andy Cole, Peter Crouch, Les Ferdinand and Robbie Keane.
Norwich City v Southampton | #NORSOU | Matchday Live >>
- Southampton have conceded only two goals in their last six away matches in the Barclays Premier League.
- Four of the last six Premier League meetings between Norwich and Southampton have ended as draws.
- No English player has scored more Barclays Premier League goals since the start of 2012/13 than Rickie Lambert (16).
- Morgan Schneiderlin made more tackles (146) and interceptions (139) than any other player in the Barclays Premier League last season.
- Norwich's last five home matches in the Barclays Premier League have produced 18 goals in total (3.6 a game).
- Southampton's last six Barclays Premier League goals have been scored in the second half of matches. They have not scored in the first half since 6 April 2013 (v Reading).
West Ham United v Stoke City | #WHUSTK | Matchday Live >>
- West Ham United have kept a clean sheet in three of their last four Barclays Premier League matches at home.
- Stoke City have won one of their last 12 Barclays Premier League away matches (W1 D4 L7).
- The Hammers have won two and lost none of their last four Barclays Premier League clashes with Stoke City.
- Last season's 2-1 win for West Ham over QPR was the first time in seven matches that Sam Allardyce has enjoyed a Premier League victory over Mark Hughes. Allardyce had lost four of the previous six (D2).
- The last five Barclays Premier League matches between these two have produced nine goals in total.
- Since the beginning of last season, West Ham and Stoke have both been involved in six 0-0 draws; joint highs in the Premier League. However, there has never been a 0-0 draw between these two teams in the Premier League.
5.30pm Crystal Palace v Sunderland | #CRYSUN | Matchday Live >>
- Despite both teams playing in the Premier League for numerous seasons, this will be the first meeting of the pair in this competition.
- Excluding play-offs, Crystal Palace are unbeaten in their last three league clashes with Sunderland (W2 D1) and have kept a clean sheet in each match.
- The Black Cats have lost six of their last eight league matches away from home in the Premier League (D1 W1).
- Sunderland have won just two of their last 11 Barclays Premier League trips to London (D2 L7).
- The Eagles have lost just three of their last 25 home matches in league competition (W13 D9 L3 – including playoffs).
- Only Newcastle (5.9%) and West Brom (23.1%) have poorer shooting accuracy so far this season than Sunderland (28.6%) in the Premier League.
Sunday 1 September
1.30pm Liverpool v Manchester United | #LIVMUN | Matchday Live >>
- Daniel Sturridge has scored 10 goals in his last eight appearances in all competitions for Liverpool.
- Last season's 2-1 win was the first time in five seasons that Manchester United won at Anfield in the Barclays Premier League (D1 L3).
- Steven Gerrard has scored four goals in his last six Premier League appearances against Manchester United; including a goal in each of the last two encounters at Anfield.
- Manchester United have not lost any of their last 13 Barclays Premier League away games - the longest current run in the competition.
- If Manchester United win this match, it will equal David Moyes' best start to a Barclays Premier League season (2006/07; seven points from three games).
- Robin van Persie has scored four times in his last three Barclays Premier League appearances against Liverpool (twice for Arsenal and twice in two games for Manchester United).
1.30pm West Bromwich Albion v Swansea City | #WBASWA | Matchday Live >>
- Swansea have lost four successive Barclays Premier League matches. They have never lost five in a row.
- The Baggies have lost three and won none of their last five home matches in the Barclays Premier League. This run started after a 2-1 win over Swansea in March.
- Steve Clarke's side have conceded a goal in each of their last 11 league matches at home, of current Barclays Premier League sides only Aston Villa (12) are on a worse such run.
- Swansea have won three of their four Premier League clashes with West Brom (D1).
- Only against Wigan (10 points) have Swansea City won more points since they joined the Premier League than against West Brom (9).
- Only five teams have had more shots on target than Swansea City (11) so far this season. However, the Swans have only scored once.
4pm Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur | #ARSTOT | Matchday Live >>
- Arsenal have failed to score in just one of their last 29 Barclays Premier League meetings with Spurs.
- Spurs have failed to hold on to a lead on each of their last two trips across North London, losing 5-2 on both occasions.
- 13 of the last 14 league matches between Tottenham and Arsenal have gone over 2.5 goals.
- There have been 124 goals scored in Barclays Premier League meetings between Tottenham and Arsenal; more than any other fixture.
- Olivier Giroud has scored in both of Arsenal's league matches so far this season and has bagged three goals in his last four Premier League appearances at the Emirates.
- Only Eden Hazard (10) has created more chances in the Premier League this season than Nacer Chadli (nine).