Luis Suarez scored a hat-trick at Carrow Road last season
Ahead of a bumper Easter weekend of Barclays Premier League action here is your guide to all the important facts and vital stats.
Remember you can follow all the Barclays Premier League action in our Carlsberg Live Match Centre at live.premierleague.com. The Carlsberg Live Match Centre brings you match facts and stats, manager press conference videos, action images, as well as the latest Fantasy Premier League points for your team.
Saturday 19 April
3pm unless otherwise stated
12.45pm Tottenham Hotspur v Fulham | #TOTFUL | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- Tottenham Hotspur have won seven of their last eight Barclays Premier League meetings with Fulham, losing the other.
- No side have taken fewer points from Barclays Premier League London derbies this season than Fulham (six).
- Fulham have drawn only three matches all season. The Barclays Premier League low for draws in an entire season is three by Chelsea in 1997-98.
- None of Fulham's last 46 Barclays Premier League matches have ended 0-0 – the longest current run of all BPL teams.
- Christian Eriksen has scored four goals and assisted three more in his last four Barclays Premier League appearances for Tottenham Hotspur.
- With 93 goals, Emmanuel Adebayor is the current Barclays Premier League player with less than 100 goals nearest to reaching that landmark.
- Fulham have conceded 17 goals in London derbies this season, more than any other side.
- The north Londoners have scored only six goals in eight London derby matches this season.
Aston Villa v Southampton | #AVLSOU | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Aston Villa have conceded just six goals in their last 12 home Barclays Premier League matches against Southampton, and never more than one in a match in this run.
- Rickie Lambert has scored three goals in three Barclays Premier League meetings with Villa, including the winning goal at Villa Park last season.
- Aston Villa have lost four Barclays Premier League matches in a row. They last lost five on the spin in January 2001.
- Southampton's last six clean sheets away from home have coincided with their last six away wins. They have not won a Barclays Premier League away fixture when they have conceded since November 2012.
- Grant Holt has managed only one shot on target in eight appearances for Aston Villa (but scored with it).
- Adam Lallana has provided only one assist in his last 15 Barclays Premier League appearances.
- Gabriel Agbonlahor has not scored or assisted a goal in any of his last eight Barclays Premier League matches. Despite this he is Villa's top assister this season with five.
- The Villans have mustered only 42 goals in 36 Barclays Premier League home matches under Paul Lambert.
- Villa have made fewer substitutions than any other Barclays Premier League side this season (78).
- Southampton have allowed fewer shots from open play than any other Barclays Premier League side this season.
Cardiff v Stoke City | #CARSTK | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Cardiff City are without a win in seven against the Stoke City in all competitions, drawing three and losing four.
- Jonathan Walters scored two goals in extra time on Stoke's last trip to Cardiff, in an FA Cup replay in January 2011 (2-0 win).
- Only 10 of Stoke's 43 points this season have come away from home.
- Cardiff have not won back-to-back top-flight matches since April 1962.
- Cardiff have made fewer tackles than any other Barclays Premier League side this season.
- Cardiff's Steven Caulker and Stoke's Ryan Shawcross are two of only three outfield players in the Barclays Premier League this season to play every minute of every match for their club.
- In the mini-table of the six teams named City in the Barclays Premier League this season, Stoke are bottom with only nine points from nine matches. Cardiff are third with 12.
- The Bluebirds have conceded a Barclays Premier League high nine goals in the 90th minute this season.
- Cardiff are the only Barclays Premier League side not to have conceded an own goal this season.
- Peter Crouch needs one more assist this season to match his best ever haul in a single Barclays Premier League campaign (six – recorded four times before).
Newcastle v Swansea | #NEWSWA | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Newcastle United have lost six of their last eight home Barclays Premier League matches, failing to score in all six defeats (W2).
- Swansea City have won their last three Barclays Premier League meetings with Newcastle, scoring six and conceding just once.
- Sunderland (three) have scored more goals at St James' Park in 2014 than the Magpies (two) have.
- If the Barclays Premier League had begun on 1 January, Swansea would be in 18th and Newcastle only one point and one place above them.
- Alan Pardew's side are the only team yet to reach double figures for goals in 2014.
- Three players (Suarez, Sturridge & Gerrard) have scored more goals than Newcastle in 2014.
- Garry Monk has picked up only two points from five Barclays Premier League away matches as Swansea manager.
- The Swans have gone 14 Barclays Premier League away matches without keeping a clean sheet.
- Swansea have benefited from eight own goals this season, more than any other side. Only Wilfried Bony has scored more for the Swans.
- No team has scored fewer goals from corners than the Magpies this season (two).
West Ham v Crystal Palace | #WHUCRY | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- West Ham United have only lost one of their 12 previous home league matches against Crystal Palace (W6 D5).
- Crystal Palace have won just five of their 24 away London derbies in the Barclays Premier League (D5 L14).
- Against Everton in midweek Palace scored 3+ goals in successive away matches for the first time in their top-flight history.
- Only once in top-flight history have Palace won five matches in a row before (December 1992).
- If the season had started when Tony Pulis took charge of Palace, the Eagles would be in eighth place.
- Only Chelsea (14) have conceded fewer goals than Palace (20) in the period Pulis has been in charge.
- Palace have conceded fewer goals (20) in Pulis' 22 games in charge than they did in the previous 12 this season (21).
- West Ham have lost five of their last seven Barclays Premier League fixtures.
- Palace have scored only 16 goals from open play this season yet have 40 points.
- The last time both of these sides were in the top-flight and both avoided relegation was the 1971-72 season.
5.30pm Chelsea v Sunderland | #CHESUN | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Chelsea have won 17 of their last 18 Barclays Premier League meetings with Sunderland (L1).
- The Black Cats have failed to score in six of their last nine Barclays Premier League matches at Stamford Bridge.
- Chelsea have conceded only nine times at home this season, fewer than any other side, and are the only unbeaten home team in the top four English divisions this season.
- Demba Ba has scored four goals in his last five appearances for Chelsea (all comps).
- Chelsea have kept clean sheets in each of their last six Barclays Premier League home matches. The club's record run is nine, set in November 2010.
- Only West Bromwich Albion have scored more than once at Stamford Bridge in the Barclays Premier League since Jose Mourinho's return to Chelsea.
- Frank Lampard needs four goals in Chelsea's last four matches to become the first player in Barclays Premier League history to score 10+ goals in 11 consecutive seasons.
- All 11 of Samuel Eto'o's goals for Chelsea have come at Stamford Bridge.
- Nemanja Matic has assisted three of Chelsea's last five Barclays Premier League goals.
Sunday 20 April
12pm Norwich City v Liverpool | #NORLIV | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Norwich have lost eight and won none of their last nine Barclays Premier League matches against Liverpool, conceding five goals in each of the last three.
- Luis Suarez has scored 11 goals in five Barclays Premier League meetings with Norwich, including a BPL-record three hat-tricks.
- Liverpool have scored 93 goals already this season, more than they ever have before in a top-flight season.
- No team has scored more than 90 goals in the English top-flight and not won the title since West Bromwich Albion in 1965-66 (came sixth).
- Liverpool last won 11+ top-flight games in succession in October 1990 (12 in total). Only once have they won 11 in a row within a single season (May 1982).
- Liverpool's last two wins have come without Suarez or Daniel Sturridge scoring, their only such victories of the season.
- Martin Skrtel is the top-scoring defender in the Barclays Premier League this season (seven goals).
- Norwich have conceded only 13 home goals in the Barclays Premier League this season, fewer than Liverpool at Anfield and a figure bettered by only three teams.
- Suarez has scored more goals against Norwich than 24 Premier League teams have managed.
- Liverpool need one more goal to reach 50 in the Barclays Premier League in 2014.
2.05pm Hull City v Arsenal | #HULARS | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Hull City have lost nine of their last 10 matches against Arsenal in all competitions (W1).
- Nicklas Bendtner has scored in three of his four Barclays Premier League appearances against Hull.
- Arsenal have conceded 15 goals in their last five Barclays Premier League away fixtures.
- The Gunners have scored a total of one goal in their last four Barclays Premier League away matches.
- All of Hull's Barclays Premier Leaguegoals since February have come between the 30th and 50th minutes.
- The Tigers have conceded only five first-half goals in their last 13 Barclays Premier League outings.
- All but one of Tom Huddlestone's 11 Barclays Premier League Premier League goals (eight for Tottenham Hotspur, three for Hull) have come from outside the box (nine from open play, one direct free-kick)
- All 22 Barclays Premier League appearances Alex Bruce has made (16 for Hull this season, six for Birmingham City in 2005-06) have come in teams where his father is the manager.
- Arsenal's Barclays Premier League win percentage with Mesut Ozil in the team (59%) is virtually the same as when he has been absent (58%) this season.
- Oliver Giroud's goal against West Ham in midweek was his 25th in the Barclays Premier League. Only seven of them have come away from home.
4.10pm Everton v Man Utd | #EVEMUN | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Romelu Lukaku scored a hat-trick in his only previous home Barclays Premier League match against Manchester United; a 5-5 draw for West Bromwich Albion on the final day of the 2012/13 season.
- Manchester United have only won one of their last five Barclays Premier League matches at Goodison Park (D2 L2).
- Man United have picked up more points away from home than any other Barclays Premier League team this season (33 – could be overtaken by Liverpool earlier on Sunday).
- Juan Mata has four assists and three goals in 11 Barclays Premier League appearances for Man Utd, compared to two assists and no goals in 13 for Chelsea earlier in the season.
- Wayne Rooney has scored only four goals in 15 Barclays Premier League appearances against former club Everton.
- Everton will attempt to complete a league double over Man Utd for the first time since the 1969-70 season.
- United have won only three of their last eight Barclays Premier League fixtures against Everton after winning 21 of the previous 26.
- Leighton Baines' assist in midweek took him to 36 in the Barclays Premier League, joint-most for Everton in the BPL along with Mikel Arteta.
- Javier Hernandez is the only player in Barclays Premier League history to score 10+ goals away from home as a substitute.
- Rooney has scored more Barclays Premier League goals on a Sunday than any other player (52).
Monday 21 April
8pm Man City v West Brom | #MCIWBA | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Sergio Aguero has scored three goals in four previous Barclays Premier League matches against the West Bromwich Albion.
- West Brom have taken just two points from six previous Barclays Premier League matches at Etihad Stadium (D2 L4).
- WBA have taken six points from their last three Barclays Premier League away matches.
- Four of the Throstles' last seven goals in the Barclays Premier League have come inside 10 minutes.
- Man City have won only one of their last four Barclays Premier League fixtures.
- Manuel Pellegrini's side have conceded seven goals in their last four matches after recording clean sheets in each of the five fixtures before then.
- City have scored four goals in the opening three minutes of matches this season, a total only Liverpool can match.
- Man City have not gone two Barclays Premier League home matches without a win since December 2012.
- The Citizens have failed to score in only one of their last 66 Barclays Premier League home matches (scoring 177 in that spell).
- Samir Nasri has two goals and two assists in his last six Barclays Premier League appearances.