Sergio Aguero celebrates his fourth goal in five matches against West Brom
After three days of dramatic Barclays Premier League action here is your guide to all the important facts and vital stats.
Remember you can follow all the Barclays Premier League action in our Carlsberg Live Match Centre at live.premierleague.com. The Carlsberg Live Match Centre brings you match facts and stats, manager press conference videos, action images, as well as the latest Fantasy Premier League points for your team.
Monday 21 April
Man City 3-1 West Brom | #MCIWBA | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Pablo Zabaleta scored his first Barclays Premier League goal since 1 January 2013.
- Man City have scored 11 goals in the opening 10 minutes of Barclays Premier League matches this season. Only Liverpool (also 11) can match this.
- Sergio Aguero has scored four goals in five Barclays Premier League matches against West Bromwich Albion. Aguero has netted 15 goals in his last 16 BPL appearances.
- This is the first time that three different Argentinian players have scored in the same Barclays Premier League match.
- Man City have failed to score in only one of their last 67 Barclays Premier League home matches.
- West Bromwich Albion have taken just two points from seven Barclays Premier League matches at the Etihad Stadium (D2 L5).
Sunday 20 April
Norwich 2-3 Liverpool | #NORLIV | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Luis Suarez has scored 12 goals in six Barclays Premier League meetings with Norwich.
- Liverpool have scored 96 goals this season, the most they have in a top-flight season.
- Liverpool have won 11+ matches in succession for the first time in the Barclays Prmier League and the first since October 1990 (12 in total). Only once before have they won 11 in a row within a single season (May 1982).
- Liverpool have scored at least three goals in 20 Premier League matches this season, matching Manchester City's BPL record set two seasons ago.
- Liverpool have kept only one clean sheet in their last six Premier League matches.
- Luis Suarez is only the seventh player to hit at least 30goals in a single Barclays Premier League season (Shearer did it three times). Suarez is only the second to reach 30 BPL goals without a single penalty in the total (Andy Cole with 34 in 1993/94).
- Norwich (13) only had one shot fewer than Liverpool (14) in this match.
Hull City 0-3 Arsenal | #HULARS | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Hull City have lost 10 of their last 11 games against Arsenal in all competitions (W1).
- Aaron Ramsey has scored six away goals in the BPL this season, twice as many as he managed in his five previous seasons combined. The Welshman's strike ended a run of seven games without a league goal and was his first goal since November.
- Lukas Podolski has scored five goals in his last five Barclays Premier League appearances.
- This was the first time Arsenal have scored three in an away league game since Boxing Day v West Ham United.
- The Gunners recorded only their second clean sheet in eight away trips in the Barclays Premier League.
- Hull (13) had more shots than Arsenal (12) in this match.
- Arsenal did not win a single corner, only the seventh time a team has not registered one in a Barclays Premier League match this season and the third time it was the winning team.
Everton 2-0 Man Utd | #EVEMUN | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Manchester United have only won one of their last six Barclays Premier League matches at Goodison Park (D2 L3). They have won only three of their last nine Barclays Premier League matches against Everton after winning 21 of the previous 26.
- Everton have recorded a league double over United for the first time since the 1969/70 season.
- United have claimed only six points from their 12 matches against the top six this season (and scored six goals in the process).
- United will finish with fewer than 70 points for the first time since 1990/91 and will be absent from next season’s UEFA Champions League for the first time since 1995/96.
- United last finished outside the top six in 1989/90, which was also the last time Liverpool won the title.
- United did not record a shot on target in the first half against Everton, only the second time they have failed to record one this season (away at Man City).
- Leighton Baines has scored all 13 of his Barclays Premier League penalties, the only player to take 10+ and have a 100% record.
- David Moyes has had 51 variations of starting XIs in the 51 matches in charge of United.
- Everton’s possession figure of 39% is their lowest in a Barclays Premier League match under Roberto Martinez.
Saturday 19 April
Spurs 3-1 Fulham | #TOTFUL | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Christian Eriksen has scored four goals and assisted five more in his last five Barclays Premier League appearances.
- Fulham have conceded a league-high 31 goals from set-pieces this season.
- Spurs are without a clean sheet in seven Premier League matches.
- Fulham have not kept a clean sheet away from home since the opening day of the Barclays Premier League season.
- Harry Kane is the first Spurs player to score in three consecutive Barclays Premier League matches since Gareth Bale in May 2013.
- Aaron Lennon has 43 Barclays Premier League assists for Tottenham, one behind Teddy Sheringham (44) in second place for the club (Darren Anderton leads with 67).
- Spurs have won eight of their last nine Barclays Premier League meetings with Fulham, losing the other.
- Fulham have conceded 20 goals in London derbies this season, more than any other side.
- Spurs have scored three or more goals in three consecutive BPL matches for the first time since March 2007.
Aston Villa 0-0 Southampton | #AVLSOU | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Seven of Aston Villa’s last 10 Barclays Premier League matches have been 0-0 at half-time.
- There have been 999 Barclays Premier League goals scored at Villa Park.
- Villa have mustered only 42 goals in 37 Barclays Premier League home matches under Paul Lambert.
- Grant Holt has managed only one shot on target in nine appearances for Aston Villa (but scored with it).
- Adam Lallana has provided only one assist in his last 16 Barclays Premier League appearances.
- Villa have conceded just six goals in their last 13 home league matches against Southampton, and never more than one in a game in this run.
Cardiff 1-1 Stoke City | #CARSTK | More on the Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Cardiff both conceded and won their first penalty of the season in this match.
- Chelsea are the only team in the top flight this term yet to concede a spot-kick.
- Stoke City have conceded seven penalties this season, a joint-league-high with West Bromwich Albion.
- Cardiff are without a win in eight against the Potters in all competitions, drawing four and losing four.
- Only 11 of Stoke’s 44 points this season have come away from home.
- No team has won fewer away Barclays Premier League matches this season than Stoke (two).
- Cardiff have still not won back to back top-flight matches since April 1962.
Newcastle 1-2 Swansea | #NEWSWA | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Shola Ameobi’s goal was Newcastle’s first in 383 minutes.
- Ameobi also ended a personal Barclays Premier League goalless run of 34 matches, his longest goalless streak in the competition, with his previous goal prior to the strike against Swansea coming on 22 December, 2012 against Queens Park Rangers.
- The Swans have gone 15 Barclays Premier League away matches without keeping a clean sheet.
- Wilfried Bony has netted four in total in his last four away matches for the Swans. The Ivorian striker has netted 13 Barclays Premier League goals this season, eight more than any other Swansea player.
- The Magpies have lost seven of their last nine home league matches and have lost five Barclays Premier League matches in a row for the first time.
West Ham 0-1 Crystal Palace | #WHUCRY | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Crystal Palace registered only their sixth away win in Barclays Premier League derbies out of 25 metropolitan clashes on the road.
- Andy Carroll has averaged a headed shot every 45 minutes in the league this season, the best rate of any player (minimum one headed shot attempted).
- Palace have found the back of the net in each of their last five Barclays Premier League matches after failing to score at all in the three games before that run.
- Mile Jedinak’s goal was the first in the Barclays Premier League by an Australian since Brett Holman scored for Aston Villa against QPR on 1 December 2012.
- West Ham have lost six of their last eight Barclays Premier League matches.
- Prior to their current five game winning streak, Palace had only once in top-flight history won five matches in a row (December 1992)..
Chelsea 1-2 Sunderland | #CHESUN | More on Carlsberg Live Match Centre >>
- Mark Schwarzer became the oldest player to play for Chelsea in the Barclays Premier League at 41 years and 195 days.
- All 12 goals Samuel Eto’o has scored for Chelsea have come at Stamford Bridge.
- Connor Wickham has scored three goals in his last two BPL appearances after one in his first 37. His goal ended a run of 570 minutes of league football at Stamford Bridge without conceding for Chelsea.
- The opening Sunderland goal was also the first league goal Chelsea have conceded in the first half this year (the previous one was on 29 December v Liverpool).
- Wickham is the only opposition player to have scored at the Etihad Stadium and Stamford Bridge this season.
- Chelsea became the 20th team to concede a Barclays Premier League penalty this season; the last one they conceded was on 12 January, 2013 (v Stoke City).
- Sunderland became only the second away side to score more than once at Stamford Bridge in the league this term (after West Bromwich Albion).
- Jose Mourinho has lost his first home league game as Chelsea manager, in his 78th match at Stamford Bridge (W61 D16 L1).
- The last team to win away at Chelsea in the league were Queens Park Rangers back in January 2013 (1-0).
- Vito Mannone made 14 saves v Chelsea, the joint-most by a goalkeeper in a BPL game since 2003/04, when Opta started full data.