Liverpool's Martin Skrtel has scored more goals than any other BPL defender this term
Following another breathless weekend of Barclays Premier League action here are all the vital statistics to absorb, including, from Sunday, how Steven Gerrard has become the division's set-piece specialist, how Petr Cech is still the daddy of the shutouts, and why Martin Skrtel needs to be watched at corners.
Remember you can follow all the Barclays Premier League action in our Carlsberg Live Match Centre at live.premierleague.com. The Carlsberg Live Match Centre brings you match facts and stats, manager press conference videos, action images, as well as the latest Fantasy Premier League points for your team.
Sunday 13 April
Liverpool 3-2 Manchester City | #LIVMCI | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Liverpool have won 10 consecutive Barclays Premier League matches; their joint-longest winning run in the competition (December 2005).
- Manchester City have only won one of their 17 Barclays Premier League matches at Anfield (D5 L11), with that win coming back in May 2003.
- Liverpool have scored in the first half in 24 consecutive Barclays Premier League matches, extending the competition record.
- Liverpool have scored more goals this season than in any other previous top-flight campaign (93).
- The Reds have scored a league-high 56 first-half goals in the Barclays Premier League this season; 19 more than any other side.
- Martin Skrtel has scored seven Barclays Premier League goals this campaign; more than any other defender.
- David Silva attempted the most passes in this game (65), completing 85%.
- Steven Gerrard has provided the most assists from dead-ball situations this season in the Barclays Premier League (eight).
- Man City have scored 49 second-half goals this season; more than any other Barclays Premier League team.
- Luis Suarez has provided more assists than any other Barclays Premier League player this season (12).
- The Merseysiders are the only team yet to lose a Barclays Premier League match in 2014, winning 13 and drawing twice.
- Pablo Zabaleta made 10 interceptions in this match; more than any other player on the pitch. Only two players have made more in a Barclays Premier League match this season.
- Liverpool have won all five home meetings with fellow members of the top seven so far this season, scoring 17 and conceding three.
Swansea City 0-1 Chelsea | #SWACHE | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Chelsea have won four and lost none of their six Barclays Premier League meetings with Swansea (D2).
- Swansea City have already lost more games this season (17) than ever before in a single Barclays Premier League campaign.
- Chelsea have won 12 and drawn one of their last 13 Premier League matches played on a Sunday and have won their last 10 in a row.
- Swansea last won a Barclays Premier League match on a Sunday in September – they have gone 11 Sunday BPL matches without a victory since (D4 L7).
- Petr Cech has kept 16 clean sheets in the Barclays Premier League this season; three more than any other goalkeeper.
- Chelsea attempted 26 shots (inc. blocked) against the Swans; the most they’ve managed in a BPL away fixture this term (only against West Ham United (H), 39, have they managed more this season home or away).
- Demba Ba scored his third goal in his last four Barclays Premier League appearances; it was only his third goal in 14 BPL starts for Chelsea.
Saturday 12 April
Crystal Palace 1-0 Aston Villa | #CRYAVL | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Crystal Palace have won three and lost none of their five previous Barclays Premier League meetings with Aston Villa at Selhurst Park (D2).
- Palace have now won 11 matches in the Barclays Premier League this season. In no other BPL campaign have they won more.
- Palace have won three successive Barclays Premier League matches for the first time since November 1994.
- Jason Puncheon has scored three of Crystal Palace's last four goals.
- Villa had only seven shots in this encounter, only in two matches have they managed fewer this season.
Fulham 1-0 Norwich City | #FULNOR | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Fulham have won six and lost none of eight previous Barclays Premier League meetings with Norwich City, conceding just three goals in total.
- Norwich have lost all four Barclays Premier League away matches at Fulham, conceding a total of 14 goals in the process.
- None of Fulham’s last 46 Barclays Premier League matches have ended 0-0 – the longest current run of all BPL teams.
- The west Londoners scored with their only shot on target in the first half against Norwich.
- Norwich's third and final shot on target came in the 53rd minute.
- The Canaries have lost three Barclays Premier League matches in a row for the first time this season.
Southampton 0-1 Cardiff City | #SOUCAR | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Cardiff City last won away at Southampton in October 1962.
- Cardiff led in a Barclays Premier League away fixture for only the third time.
- Southampton had 19 shots in this match, 13 more than the visitors.
- Saints conceded only two fouls in the second half.
- Southampton have lost three of their last four Barclays Premier League encounters.
- Despite this win, Cardiff have only 10 points away from home. Only Norwich have fewer (eight).
Stoke City 1-0 Newcastle United | #STKNEW | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Eriik Pieters' goal for Stoke City was his first club goal since April 2008, when he netted for Utrecht.
- Marko Arnautovic now his six Barclays Premier League assists to his name, more than any other Stoke player this season and the most by a Stoke player in a season since Matthew Etherington racked up seven in 2011/12.
- Only Liverpool (18) and Chelsea (15) have netted more goals from outside the penalty area this season than the Potters (Manchester City also on 13 with Stoke).
- Newcastle have now failed to score in four consecutive Barclays Premier League fixtures for the second time this season. They have never failed to score in five in a row in BPL history.
- The only teams to have won more points at home than Stoke this season (33) are the current top five teams in the Barclays Premier League.
- The Potters have conceded a total of just one goal in their last four games at the Britannia Stadium.
Sunderland 0-1 Everton | #SUNEVE | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Sunderland have conceded a league-high six own-goals this season.
- Wes Brown now has five Barclays Premier League own goals to his name, only four other players have more in BPL history.
- This is Everton's longest winning streak in Barclays Premier League history (seven) and their longest since April 1987, their last title-winning season.
- The Black Cats have now lost five Barclays Premier League matches in a row, one short of the total they recorded in August-October.
- Everton have netted 17 goals in the last 15 minutes of their matches this season, a haul only Manchester City this season can better (20).
- The Toffees have a conceded just one goal in their last four matches.
West Bromwich Albion 3-3 Tottenham Hotspur | #WBATOT | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Matej Vydra’s goal was the fourth fastest of the Barclays Premier League season, coming on 30 seconds.
- Tottenham Hotspur are the first side to concede twice within the first four minutes since Norwich at home to Manchester City in December 2012.
- Emmanuel Adebayor has only missed two of his 11 Barclays Premier League penalties, but both of those misses have come against West Brom and Ben Foster (on Saturday and on 26/11/11).
- Ben Foster has made six Barclays Premier League penalty saves since 06/07, only Jussi Jaaskelainen, Tim Howard and Rob Green have made more (seven each).
- Harry Kane has now netted two goals in his two Barclays Premier League starts for Spurs.
- This is only the second time ever in Barclays Premier League history that Spurs have come from three goals down to claim a draw (they drew 4-4 with Villa in October 2007).
- Christian Eriksen has scored four goals and assisted three more in his last four Premier League appearances for Tottenham Hotspur.
Sunday 13 April
1.37pm Liverpool v Manchester City | #LIVMCI | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Liverpool have won all four home meetings with other top-seven teams this season, scoring 14 and conceding once.
- Man City have won one of their previous 16 Barclays Premier League matches at Anfield (D5 L10), with that win in May 2003.
- This meeting brings the two highest-scoring sides in the Barclays Premier League this season together: Liverpool (90 goals) and Man City (84).
- Only three sides have scored more Barclays Premier League goals in a season than Liverpool have this term (90), including City in their title-winning campaign in 2011/12 (93).
- This encounter will feature the two players with the most goals from dead-ball situations in the Barclays Premier League this season (free kicks and penalties): Steven Gerrard (12) and Yaya Toure (10).
- Gerrard has also provided the most assists from dead-ball situations this season in the Barclays Premier League (seven).
- The two defenders with the most assists in the Barclays Premier League this season are Man City's Aleksandar Kolarov (six) and Pablo Zabaleta (five).
4.07pm Swansea City v Chelsea | #SWACHE | Follow on the Live Match Centre >>
- Swansea City have won three and lost one of their last five home Barclays Premier League matches (D1), keeping a clean sheet in all three wins.
- Chelsea have won three and lost none of their five previous Barclays Premier League meetings with Swansea (D2).
- Swansea have lost more matches this season (16) than in a single Barclays Premier League campaign.
- Swansea City have won just one of their previous 10 Barclays Premier League matches in the month of April (W1 D4 L5).
- Chelsea have won 11 and drawn one of their last 12 Barclays Premier League matches played on a Sunday and have won their last nine in a row.
- Swansea last won a Barclays Premier League match on a Sunday in September. They have gone 10 BPL fixtures on a Sunday without a victory since (D4 L6).
- Andre Schürrle has scored seven goals in 12 Barclays Premier League starts this season, but is yet to score in any of his 13 appearances as a substitute.
- The second-highest source of Swansea's goals is "own goals" with eight. Only Wilfried Bony (11) has scored more.
- Chelsea have lost their last two Barclays Premier League away fixtures. Jose Mourinho has never suffered three successive League away defeats within a single season.