Christian Eriksen has been involved in six goals in his past three matches for Spurs
Matchweek 33's Barclays Premier League matches conjured up a variety of interesting facts and statistics. To find out more, read on...
Remember you can follow all the Barclays Premier League action in our Carlsberg Live Match Centre at live.premierleague.com. The Carlsberg Live Match Centre brings you match facts and stats, manager press conference videos, action images, as well as the latest Fantasy Premier League points for your team.
Monday 7 April
Tottenham Hotspur 5-1 Sunderland | #TOTSUN | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- Tottenham Hotspur have made more errors leading to goals (18) than any other team in the Barclays Premier League this season.
- Lee Cattermole netted his first Barclays Premier League goal for Sunderland in his 96th match for Sunderland.
- Christian Eriksen has scored three goals and assisted another three in his last three Barclays Premier League matches. Five of his six league goals this season have come at White Hart Lane and he has been involved in as many Barclays Premier League goals (12) as Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil.
- Harry Kane marked his first league start for Spurs with his first goal.
- Spurs have kept just one clean sheet in their last seven league matches.
- Spurs have won six and lost none of their last eight Barclays Premier League matches against Sunderland.
- Spurs remain one of only two teams not to lose a Barclays Premier League match from a winning position this season (along with Manchester United).
- Emmanuel Adebayor has scored five times in his last seven league appearances. He has reached 10 goals in a single Barclays Premier League season for the fifth time in his career.
Sunday 6 April
Everton 3-0 Arsenal | #EVEARS | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- This was Everton’s first Barclays Premier League win over Arsenal in 14 attempts (W1 D5 L8) and their biggest win over them in the league since a 3-0 victory in October 1989 at Goodison Park.
- It is only the second time Everton have scored three goals against Arsenal in a Barclays Premier League match (along with 3-4 defeat at Highbury in May 2002).
- Everton have scored three or more goals in four successive league matches for the first time since 1 January 1987.
- Only three players (Suarez 52, Van Persie 37, Sturridge 31) have scored more Barclays Premier League goals than Romelu Lukaku since August 2012. His haul of 13 Barclays Premier League goals this season is the best from an Everton player since Yakubu Ayegbeni scored 15 in 2007-08.
- Twenty of the 40 goals conceded by Arsenal this season in the Barclays Premier League have come in five away fixtures: v Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City and Everton.
- All three of Roberto Martinez’s Barclays Premier League wins over Arsene Wenger have come in April (D2 L5).
- Arsenal have won just three of their last 11 Barclays Premier League matches (W3 D4 L4), taking just 13 points from the last 33 available.
- The Toffees have now won six Barclays Premier League matches in a row, matching their best run that was set in November 2002..
West Ham United 1-2 Liverpool | #WHULIV | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- Liverpool have scored 97 penalties in the Barclays Premier League, the joint-most along with Chelsea.
- Steven Gerrard has scored 10 penalties this season. Only Andrew Johnson (11 in 2004/05) has had more in a single Barclays Premier League campaign.
- Liverpool have scored in the first half in 23 consecutive Barclays Premier League matches, extending the competition record.
- Liverpool are the fourth team to score 90+ goals in a Barclays Premier League season (along with Chelsea 2009/10, Manchester United 1999/00 and Manchester City 2011/12).
- Liverpool’s total of 12 penalties taken this season is only bettered by Crystal Palace (13) in 2004/05.
- West Ham have gone seven games without a clean sheet.
- This is the first time Liverpool have won a Barclays Premier League match this season when neither Suarez nor Sturridge has scored.
Saturday 5 April
Man City 4-1 Southampton | #MCISOU | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- Southampton have lost their last four competitive visits to the Etihad Stadium.
- Manchester City have won 16, drawn three and lost just one of their last 20 Barclays Premier League matches.
- Yaya Toure has scored with 10 of his 12 set-piece attempts this season (6/6 penalties, 4/6 direct free kicks).
- Only Liverpool (10) have been awarded more penalties than Manchester City (seven) in the top-flight this season.
- Rickie Lambert has scored 31 out 31 penalties taken for Southampton in league football.
- This was the first Barclays Premier League match this season to see both teams score a penalty. The last was Newcastle United v Queens Park Rangers in May 2013.
- David Silva has made 39 assists in the Barclays Premier League; since his debut in 2010, that is at least four more than any other player (Rooney 35).
- Aleksandar Kolarov has made more assists than any other Barclays Premier League defender this season (six).
- The Citizens have averaged 3.47 goals per match at home this season; the second-highest ratio of a side in a single season in Barclays Premier League history (Chelsea 2009/10, 3.58).
Aston Villa 1-2 Fulham | #AVLFUL | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- Aston Villa have conceded the first goal in 12 Barclays Premier League home matches this season; more often than any other side.
- Kieran Richardson has scored three goals in the Barclays Premier League this season, equalling his tally in 2011/12 and 2012/13 combined (three).
- Grant Holt has scored in four of his last five Barclays Premier League starts.
- Hugo Rodallega’s goal was his first in the Barclays Premier League since January 2013.
- Fulham have become the first team in Barclays Premier League history to use 38 different players in a single season (Mahamadou Diarra became the 38th).
- Fulham have now gone 16 away matches without a clean sheet, the longest run of any team in the Barclays Premier League without a shutout this season.
- The Whites won away from home for just the third time in their last 16 attempts in the Barclays Premier League (W3 D2 L11).
- Aston Villa have won just 17 points from 17 Barclays Premier League home fixtures this season.
Cardiff City 0-3 Crystal Palace | #CARCRY | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- Jason Puncheon’s first goal was the first that Crystal Palace have scored from open play away from home since Boxing Day, ending a run of 571 minutes without one on the road.
- Puncheon scored more than once in a Barclays Premier League match for the first time.
- Cardiff City have conceded the most goals in the first half of Barclays Premier League matches this season (29) and have scored the fewest before half-time (nine).
- Palace scored more than once in a Barclays Premier League away match for the first time since the final day of the 2004/05 season (2-2 v Charlton Athletic).
- The Eagles scored three goals in a single Barclays Premier League away fixture for the first time since October 1997 v Sheffield Wednesday.
Hull City 1-0 Swansea City | #HULSWA | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- Five of George Boyd’s competitive goals for Hull City have come at the KC Stadium.
- Swansea have won none of their last six league visits to play Hull City, losing five.
- Swansea have not won back-to-back Barclays Premier League matches since December 2012.
- Hull City have won two successive Barclays Premier League home matches for the first time.
- Swansea are without a win in 11 successive Barclays Premier League away fixtures, collecting just four points in these matches (D4 L7).
Newcastle United 0-4 Man Utd | #NEWMUN | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- Manchester United continued their trend of naming a different unique starting XI in every competitive match this season (49 matches).
- Juan Mata has scored in consecutive Barclays Premier League appearances for the first time since February 2013, when he scored against Newcastle for Chelsea.
- Mata's first goal was the 36th free-kick scored in the Barclays Premier League this season; the most in one Premier League campaign since 2007/08 (41).
- The Spaniard scored only his second Barclays Premier League brace, and his first since October 2012 (Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur).
- Manchester United have kept five consecutive clean sheets away from home for only the fourth time in the Barclays Premier League (first time since December 2011).
- Newcastle United have failed to score in 11 of their last 15 Barclays Premier League matches.
- Manchester United have the best away record in the Barclays Premier League, with 33 points from a possible 51.
- Manchester United have scored four or more goals in back-to-back Barclays Premier League matches within the same season for the first time since April 2012.
Norwich City 0-1 West Brom | #NORWBA | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- After going 18 matches without a Barclays Premier League goal, Morgan Amalfitano has scored in his last two league appearances for West Bromwich Albion.
- Youssuf Mulumbu’s two Barclays Premier League assists this season have both been converted by Morgan Amalfitano.
- West Brom have won four of their last five league trips to Carrow Road (L1).
- The Baggies ended a run of 11 Barclays Premier League matches without a clean sheet.
- It was also West Brom’s first away clean sheet since 19 October, when they drew 0-0 at Stoke City (after 11 away matches without a shutout).
- Norwich ended a run of six league matches unbeaten at Carrow Road (W3 D3) with defeat today.
Chelsea 3-0 Stoke City | #CHESTK | More on the Live Match Centre >>
- Mohamed Salah has scored in consecutive appearances at Stamford Bridge and marked his first Barclays Premier League start with a goal and an assist.
- Nemanja Matic has provided three assists in his last three Barclays Premier League matches.
- Frank Lampard is again the joint-fourth highest scorer in Barclays Premier League history (171 alongside Wayne Rooney).
- Lampard has missed three of his last five Barclays Premier League penalties.
- The England midfielder's penalty was the 50th he has taken in the Barclays Premier League, scoring 43.
- Chelsea have won nine and lost just one of their 12 meetings with Stoke in the Barclays Premier League.
- Chelsea have won 61 of their 77 home Barclays Premier League matches under Jose Mourinho, drawing the other 16.
- Today was the seventh time Stoke have conceded 3+ goals in an away Barclays Premier League match this season. They did it just eight times in Tony Pulis's last two seasons.
- Stoke have lost 11 of their 17 away matches so far this season in the Barclays Premier League.
- The Blues have kept six consecutive clean sheets at home in the Barclays Premier League. No-one has kept more clean sheets at home this season than Chelsea (nine; level wil Arsenal)
- Chelsea have won their last five home Barclays Premier League matches to nil.