Tuesday 11 December 2012
Below are the full terms and conditions for the Upload your Goal being offered by EA SPORTS.
For more information on the competition, click here.
1. The top 5 goals will be chosen by the editorial team at www.easportsfootball.com
2. Only 1 video goal of yours can make the top 5 but you can submit as many goals as you want
3. You must score your goal with a Barclays Premier League Club and the opposition must be a different Barclays Premier League Club - other teams entries will be disqualified
4. The video as voted for on the Premier League’s facebook page with the most votes wins a squad signed shirt of their choice from any current Barclays Premier League Club. 1 (one) copy of Need for Speed: Most Wanted on either PS3 or XBOX 360 depending on the winner’s preference and 30 (thirty) Gold FIFA Ultimate Team Packs.
5. The closing date to upload videos is 23.59 (GMT) on Wednesday 12th December 2012
6. Voting opens at 16.00 (GMT) on Thursday 13th December 2012
7. You may vote for your favourite finalist at www.facebook.com/premierleague
8. Voting closes at 23:59 (GMT) on Monday 17th December 2012
9. The promoter is Electronic Arts, Onslow House, Onslow Street, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 4TN
10. The competition is not open to employees of Electronic Arts or The Premier League
11. Electronic Arts accepts no responsibility for incomplete entries
12. If entering on behalf of another person, you must obtain permission from them before using their personal details to enter the competition
13. The prize is non-transferable and there will be no cash alternative or alternative prizes for any reason
14. Electronic Arts reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the prize draw rules or in the event Electronic Arts is not certain about the identity of the winner
15. Electronic Arts has a right to withdraw the prize in its absolute discretion without incurring liability
16. By entering the competition, you are warranting that i) you have the right to use the material submitted as part of your entry including, without limitation, the right to use the video footage and/or photographs or images; and ii) the material does not violate any laws or privacy and/or intellectual property rights of third parties
17. Electronic Arts will own the copyright in all competition entries and shall have the right to publish and distribute the content as they see fit
18. Entry into the competition authorises The Premier League and Electronic Arts to publish the name of the winners
19. All entrants must provide at least one valid contact telephone number, postal address and an email address
20. A random voter will be chosen by The Premier League and will win 1 (one) copy of FIFA 13 on either Xbox 360 or Playstation 3 plus 2 (two) match tickets (standard seating) at any Barclays Premier League match during season 2012/13. Travel to the match will be at the winner's expense.
21. The random voter must be a United Kingdom resident.
22. Entry to the prize draw confirms acceptance of these rules as final and legally binding
23. The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
24. The terms and conditions of this competition shall be governed by English law
25. There is no restriction on the number of votes you may cast
26. Finalists are not entitled to vote
27. The finalist who receives the most votes will be the winner
28. The winning finalist will be notified by email or telephone within 96 hours of the close of voting
29. When entering the competition, you acknowledge that your name and e-mail address (the “Personal Data”) will have been made available to the Electronic Arts and The Premier League